WnSoft Forums

Rubik's cube

Jean-Cyprien

Please be very patient !

Open a new project in 16/9

Put a 16/9 picture which will be seen in the background. This is the first view.

Put six square pictures in six views (for example 600x600 pixels).

The seven pictures must be "Main object"

Select the seven views, apply the style RubikCubeV1 ...

You'll obtain a big project of 25 views, so be patient, PTE has to work very hard. Even by doing the exe file (depending of your computer). But this exe file is quick to open and run (1min 30s).

Inserted in the zip file are the ptestyle file and a very detailed instruction set for the beginners... but in French !

It was possible to do same Rubik's cubes with the 6.0 version (Isn't it Peter, and Lin ?! ) but not so easy for everyone with the style !

Jean-Cyprien

RubikCubeV1.zip

Absolutely magnificent Jean!!! You have carried the concept to a whole new level - I posted a sample of it on both SlideshowClub and here on the PTE forum. Congratulations !! You have demonstrated some of the remarkable possibilities possible with this program in an impressive way!!

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Jean-Charles,

Very impressive work!

May I suggest a small improvement? It should help users of this style. You can set a fixed aspect ratio for square images (set Aspect ratio as 1:1 in Crop tool in Adjust Image and Border). It will allow to add any images with any source aspect ratio, the style will automatically crop images. Probably it's late to add this parameter now, because there are hundreds of objects, probably text editor may help.

In future PTE this demo / style should work a little faster.

Thank you, Lin, Mickp, PGA and Igor for your very kind answers.

Thank you too, Lin, for the example put in the forum.

And thank you Igor for your suggestion. I'll have a look to see what could be done.

Before the style is applied, it is possible to change easily the speed. I agree the length of the AV is a little bit tedious, and thus seems too slow and too long.

This example shows how the styles are powerful, and easy to use. Thanks Igor and your team for this !