WnSoft Forums

PtE v9.0.4 / Missing objects on Directorytree, not showing files [SOLVED]

PetriP

Just upgraded to v9.0.4 succesfully. Working quite nice but I`m missing some folders/objects on directory tree and cant find them. Old version has them. Missing folder for example: "Documents".

Problem 2: When selecting folder on directorytree - Only subfolders and jpg-files are visible on the right. For example .pte-files and mp3-files are hidden. EDIT: all other than jpg-files are hidden.

One new feature would be nice: to add "favorites" (shortcuts to folders) on the filetree.

Thanks!

On 19.03.2017 at 0:27 PM, PetriP said:

Just upgraded to v9.0.4 succesfully. Working quite nice but I`m missing some folders/objects on directory tree and cant find them. Old version has them. Missing folder for example: "Documents".

I confirm this issue. We'll fix it in the nearest update. Thanks.

Problem 2: When selecting folder on directorytree - Only subfolders and jpg-files are visible on the right. For example .pte-files and mp3-files are hidden. EDIT: all other than jpg-files are hidden.

I don't see this problem. File list displays JPEG, BMP, PNG and GIF images, also MP3/WAV/WMA/OGG audio file, and video files.

*.pte project files were never shown in the File list.

2 hours ago, Igor Kokarev said:

I confirm this issue. We'll fix it in the nearest update. Thanks.

I don't see this problem. File list displays JPEG, BMP, PNG and GIF images, also MP3/WAV/WMA/OGG audio file, and video files.

*.pte project files were never shown in the File list.

Ok!  Its a feature then. It would be nice have the pte-projectfiles visible somewhere if you are playing with several projects or browsing them. But this can be accomplished also using the regular file explorer.  

Otherwise - it looks good so far!

Please try a special test version:

http://files.wnsoft.com/test/picturestoexe-setup.exe

Do you see Documents item in the tree of folders?

• Igor changed the title to PtE v9.0.4 / Missing objects on Directorytree, not showing files [SOLVED]