WnSoft Forums

Transition Times

jt49

I start with a new project. I drag an image to the slide list. I open the slide options and any transition that allows me to enter manually a transition time. If i choose a time with a single digit following the decimal point, things are OK. If I enter 2 or 3 digits, things go wrong. Examples: 0.75 is changed to 0.699; 2.43 is changed to 2.399; 3.77 is changed to 3.7 .....

Is it a bug, or is it a feature?

There seems to be a rounding disconnect. If you enter the time via the slide options, what you report is correct. If you enter the time on the slide itself, the time you actually enter is saved and display also on the slide options.

Best regards,

Lin

On 10.05.2017 at 1:12 AM, jt49 said:

I start with a new project. I drag an image to the slide list. I open the slide options and any transition that allows me to enter manually a transition time. If i choose a time with a single digit following the decimal point, things are OK. If I enter 2 or 3 digits, things go wrong. Examples: 0.75 is changed to 0.699; 2.43 is changed to 2.399; 3.77 is changed to 3.7 .....

Is it a bug, or is it a feature?

Please try v9.0.10 Beta. Does it solve that problem?

http://files.wnsoft.com/test/picturestoexe-setup.exe