WnSoft Forums

Where to get the licence key from?

kongo09

I ordered PTE online and paid at RegNow. Shortly after, I received a confirmation email from orders@wnsoft.com confirming the order and providing a download link. The download link gives access to a zip file with an installer and two rtf readme files inside.

The installer seems to install only the demo version and it keeps asking for registration information. However, I have no clue where I should have received the licence key. It is definitely not part of that confirmation email I received.

I read in this forum that for some people there is some text included in the email, for some there is an attachment. My email unfortunately doesn't have any attachment or licence text included. So now I'm pretty stuck.

It is now 2 hours past the order so there is also no second or follow-up email with the licence.

Is this software bogus? Should I cancel my credit card?

Hi,

There's no need to panic. This software is most definitely not bogus! The e-mail you have received was simply the order confirmation.

The registration key will be shipped to you in a separate e-mail; but the registration system is, as I understand it, manually driven. So, you will not receive it until tomorrow at the earliest.

The code you have downloaded and installed is fully functional except that you are limited to 10 images in a sequence. The registration key will remove that restriction.

Please be patient.

regards,

Peter

Guest Yachtsman1
I ordered PTE online and paid at RegNow. Shortly after, I received a confirmation email from orders@wnsoft.com confirming the order and providing a download link. The download link gives access to a zip file with an installer and two rtf readme files inside.

The installer seems to install only the demo version and it keeps asking for registration information. However, I have no clue where I should have received the licence key. It is definitely not part of that confirmation email I received.

I read in this forum that for some people there is some text included in the email, for some there is an attachment. My email unfortunately doesn't have any attachment or licence text included. So now I'm pretty stuck.

It is now 2 hours past the order so there is also no second or follow-up email with the licence.

Is this software bogus? Should I cancel my credit card?

Assuming you bought your PTE from WNsoft, the trial version should be in your C drive, Documents & Setting, wnsoft folder? assuming this is so copy the key string from the email into the the wnsoft folder containing PTE. Restart PTE, when it asks for the key, direct it to the wnsoft folder & you should now be able to use the software.

Regards Yachtsman1.

Assuming you bought your PTE from WNsoft, the trial version should be in your C drive, Documents & Setting, wnsoft folder?

Sorry, maybe my question was not really clear.

The software was installed alright. Yes, it is on the C drive as expected. I also find the dialog that asks for the registration key.

assuming this is so copy the key string from the email into the the wnsoft folder containing PTE.

Well, and this is the bit that doesn't work. There is no key string from the email! I don't have that. Where would I find that? I have a confirmation mail, but it does not contain any key string or the like.

Here we go again!

Why do I read that so many people have trouble with the registration of PTE software - surely it can be made more simple so that these problems can be avoided.

It does not do WNsoft any good at all, when folk keep having these annoying problems. Perhaps Igor can take a fresh look at the registration procedures and bring them into line.

kongo09

Please be assured that this software is the best and is certainly not bogus in any way. When you eventually get it up and running, you will be delighted! Stay in touch with this Forum and

we will all be very happy to assist you - and that's a promice!

Ron West

This is my confirmation mail from WnSoft. Can anyone point me in the right direction with this:

Patrick Alberts,

Thank you for your recent purchase! Provided below is important information about the delivery of your products. It is recommended that you print or save this email for future reference. Should you experience any product related problems, please use the support information found below.

PLEASE LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING ON YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT "DRI*PICTURESTOEXE"

--------------------------------------------------

Order Details

June 21, 2009

PicturesToExe (1639-3)

Support E-Mail: orders@wnsoft.com

The product may be downloaded from:

Click here <http://wgt.digitalriver.com/wgt/.../rn_v1639/picturestoexe-setup.zip>

You will receive additional information via email shortly.

Billing Information

Order ID: xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxx

Order Total: 57.66 EUR

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS CHARGE WILL APPEAR ON YOUR BILL FROM "DRI*PICTURESTOEXE"

I tried to use the order ID as licence key, but that doesn't work.

Here we go again!

Why do I read that so many people have trouble with the registration of PTE software - surely it can be made more simple so that these problems can be avoided.

It is certainly easier to get an illegal crack for PTE than to buy the software.

Please be assured that this software is the best and is certainly not bogus in any way. When you eventually get it up and running, you will be delighted! Stay in touch with this Forum and we will all be very happy to assist you - and that's a promice!

Ron West

Ron, thanks so much! I already feel welcome here with such nice and swift replies. Hopefully, I can get this resolved quickly and eventually be able to give back.

kongo09

Problem solved

I now received a second email (which ended up in the spam folder to make things worse). It had the attachment with the licence key and also some regedit entries at the bottom which a savvy user probably could enter into the registry by hand (seems a bit strange to me).

Anyway, with the attachment I was able to register PTE.

I would really advise WnSoft to publish a proper FAQ on their website about this cumbersome process and also to be more clear about it in their first confirmation email.

kongo09

Guest Yachtsman1
Problem solved

I now received a second email (which ended up in the spam folder to make things worse). It had the attachment with the licence key and also some regedit entries at the bottom which a savvy user probably could enter into the registry by hand (seems a bit strange to me).

I would really advise WnSoft to publish a proper FAQ on their website about this cumbersome process and also to be more clear about it in their first confirmation email.

kongo09

There has been more written on here about registration keys that could sink a ship. I seem to remeber there is a section in the FAQ's in the forum home page. I'm dreading changing computers when I will have to go through it all again.

Yachtsman1 :(

There has been more written on here about registration keys that could sink a ship. I seem to remeber there is a section in the FAQ's in the forum home page. I'm dreading changing computers when I will have to go through it all again.

Yachtsman1 :(

Hopefully, Igor will read my post above and respond by making this whole process easier for all of us.

Ron

Problem solved

kongo09

I am so pleased that you have now been abale to register your software. Now the fun begins for you! Please visit my website and see if anything is of interst to you.

Ron