WnSoft Forums

Integrating MAC file for use in Keynote

Lmoreels

Hello,

I recently had to get a new license for videobilder.

I did so and videobilder works fine, but when I want to make a exe for MAC I get a message dat I have to renew my license for videobilder.

I made a mac exe from a new sequense and that works fine part from the videobilder message.

I converted older sequenses in Beta 8 and made a mac exe. When I click on the icons, only one sequense starts.

The othere sequenses apeare in the dock but nothing hapens. Don't no why.

iMAC 4GB ram, 256 mB video ATI, dual boot system with Leopard and Vista ultimate.

use a network external HD for files i want to use in the two systems

Sorry if my english is not good

Luc M

Hi,

I just had the same problem today: every time I tried to create a file for MAC I also had to provide my license number. OK. This is the first time I'm trying to do something like this, so could be a problem with me.

Thanks Sarolta

Dave

This doesn't make sense because I have produced my Mac shows using PTE Beta 11 and you have downloaded a few of them. It doesn't seem to add up that only one will not play, but it playes for other Mac users OK, well at least 2 I have heard from.

If there are any Mac users on or visiting the forum, I have a number of Mac slide shows that could do with a test. As far as I am aware they all play fine.

http://www.beckhamdigital.co.uk/freestuffdigslidesw4.htm

I am getting this issue too and assumed it was all part of the beta and will be ironed out later.

When I do select my key again it does allow me to proceed and make a Mac version

I have quite a few here if anyone wants to test one or two

Please post here a screenshot of this window from PicturesToExe.

This warning should inform that output slideshow for Mac requires Deluxe license key.

If the Deluxe key already exists and it has expired (you see warning), please pay for the upgrade and load a new license key which you receive by email:

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/order.htm

This warning should inform that output slideshow for Mac requires Deluxe license key.

If the Deluxe key already exists and it has expired (you see warning), please pay for the upgrade and load a new license key which you receive by email:

Igor,

I have the same experience and I too think it is a little slitch in the 5.7.(11)beta. I am also asked to provide my (very valid) Deluxe key; after activating the registration everything works as before, but I have to provide it every time I make this exe file....

regards,

Henri.

If there are any Mac users on or visiting the forum, I have a number of Mac slide shows that could do with a test. As far as I am aware they all play fine.

Hi Barry,

I saw one of your shows (the old shipyard) and it played very well on my InteliMac; and it's a beautiful slideshow too! Thanks.

regards,

Henri.

Please post here a screenshot of this window from PicturesToExe.

Hi Igor;

I have 5.7.(12)beta. I am also asked to provide my valid Deluxe key when I make a Mac slide show; after activating the registration everything works as before, but I have to provide it every time I make this exe file.... This also happened in 5.7 beta 11 too.

Regards;

Johnny

Barry,

I just ran "It could be yesterday". It ran perfectly on my iMac. Great show with just the right music and commentary. It looks really excellent on a 24 inch glossy screen. I would be interested to know what textures/filters you used to create the very nice overall effect. Who did the commentary?

Kind regards

Peter

Peter

The filter effect originated from the Alien Skin Snap Art range, but I don't use the filters straight out of the box so to speak. Every image was individually worked through using a blend of the filters and original unfiltered images in Photoshop layers. I probably started off with Alien Skin Coloured Pencil and went from there.

For the commentary I needed someone with an North of England accent to add some charm to the whole AV, so I put out a request from my own website forum and got a response from Roger Walton. I wrote the words I wanted recorded and Roger did a superb job for me.

It could be yesterday is actually a remake of one of my most popular AV's from quite a few years ago called The Black Country. The original was created at 1024*768, which is a bit small now, so I remade another version at a much higher resolution. The imputus for this was to create a higher resolution slide show, but also to prepare it for an AV competition here in Australia.

I am pleased the Mac version worked well, which is all down to the great work by the wnsoft team.

Barry,

Just a couple more comments. The download for It could be yesterday has an icon just labelled mac. I downloaded Another Age and that has an icon specifically labelled Another Age.

The white line around the slides in Another Age is missing on the bottom edge. The quality otherwise is excellent again.

Kind regards

Peter

Guest Yachtsman1

The missing line must be an issue with PTE as it is fine on the PC version

Maybe it's a size issue, when i looked at fountains a couple of years ago i'm sure it was 1024x768????

Yachtsman1

I recently had to get a new license for videobilder.

I did so and videobilder works fine, but when I want to make a exe for MAC I get a message dat I have to renew my license for videobilder.

I have the same problem... I wrote to the support that kindly sent me many new licence files. But I always get the same message when I try to create an executable for Mac (see screenshot) :(

post-6727-125261776783_thumb.jpg

Ptigui

Guest Yachtsman1

I have the same problem... I wrote to the support that kindly sent me many new licence files. But I always get the same message when I try to create an executable for Mac (see screenshot) :(

post-6727-125261776783_thumb.jpg

Ptigui

Have you copied the key into the file containing PTE, on a PC it's in programmes on C drive, not sure about Mac.

Yachtsman1

Ptigui

If the key sent to you was the same that was sent to me, all you have to do is unzip the file. Save the file from the email and then right click the zipped file and choose extract all. Follow the wizard to complete the unzipping.

You will notice that the zipped folder will remain, but another standard folder of the same name appears. Once you have a second folder unzipped you will find a product key inside.

Double click that product key and install it to your PC registry, which amounts to following the on screen instructions

You should find you are then set up with the new key.

Hope that helps