WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 6.0

Igor

WnSoft announces PicturesToExe Deluxe 6.0

We're grateful to all members who helped us develop this new version of PicturesToExe!

Download link:

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/picturestoexe-setup.zip (7 MB)

User Guide:

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/help/6.0/PicturesToExe_User_Guide_v60.zip

Press-Release:

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/press-release/pte-60.html

What's new in version 6.0:

3D Effects for Images and Text

A fresh impression to your slideshow by rotating of images, text and other objects in 3D is added.

Output for Mac

While using PicturesToExe Deluxe 6.0 for Windows you can create slideshows for Mac in the native executable files with the highest picture quality and smoothness of animation effects.

Multidisplay support

If you connect two displays and click Preview button the program will ask you for the desired monitor for the fullscreen preview of your slideshow.

Improved Text

A better visual quality of text objects. You can use any unique fonts for executable files of your slideshow now. PicturesToExe will automatically vectorize text objects and text comments and show text with the highest quality at any display resolution.

New Customizable Startup and Help windows

A slideshow has a new fully customizable Startup window and Help window. You can also create your own dialog windows using Objects and animation editor.

Border for Images

It's possible to add color border to an Image object and set canvas size for it.

Editor of Masks

A built-in editor to create masks directly in PicturesToExe for special effects is added.

Full list of new features and changes:

+ PicturesToExe Deluxe now can create an executable file with a slideshow for Mac. See Create menu.

+ Added 3D transformations for objects. See Objects & animation editor | Animation tab | 3D parameters button.

+ Multidisplay support:

> If you connect two displays and click Preview button the program will ask you for the desired monitor for the fullscreen preview of your slideshow.

> To run already produced EXE file with a slideshow on the second display use a command line parameter -display 2 For example create Runme.bat file in Notepad with the next content: MySlideshow.exe -display 2

+ You can use any unique fonts for EXE file of slideshow now. PicturesToExe will automatically vectorize text objects and text comments and show text with highest quality at any display resolution. It is no need to use "Rasterize to PNG image" option in Objects and animation editor anymore.

+ Vastly improved quality of text rendering.

+ Customizable windows in slideshow. It is possible to use Objects and animation editor to customize these windows.

See Project options | Main tab | "Customize windows" button.

> A new view of Startup window.

> A new view of Help window.

> You can add any number of custom windows to show them in a slideshow. See the new action "Show window" in properties of an object in the Objects and animation editor.

+ Improvements in Objects and animation editor:

> "Adjust Image and Border" tool window is added. See Properties tab of Image object. It's possible to add color border to an Image object and set canvas size for an Image object.

> Simple editor of presets for Masks is added. It is possible to create simple mask image right in PicturesToExe.

> "Edge antialiasing" option for Rectangle objects (Objects and Animation editor, Properties tab) is added.

+ You can assign any icon for your created executable file of a slideshow (including large icons with alpha semi-transparency).

+ Improved font combo box in Objects and animation and in Project options.

+ Optimization for Mask objects when you set Time range is added.

+ An improved view of Open/Save dialogs under Windows Vista and Windows 7.

+ A new option to Shadow properties window - "Shadow for 3D mode" is added.

+ An improved compatibility with Windows 7.

+ Reworked "Download User Guide in PDF" function in the main menu | Help. Now it downloads PDF file directly from PicturesToExe.

+ New icons of PicturesToExe, project file and created exectable file of a slideshow.

+ PicturesToExe will show a text warning if you re-save a project file created in elder version of PicturesToExe.

* Vastly reduced memory usage for Undo/Redo system. Earlier long work with very large slides could cause "Out of memory" error message.

* The bug of previous versions when in spite of "When show ends keep last slide in show on screen" option enabled the first slide might appear again on the screen after last slide after several minutes is fixed.

* Visual defects in Sky style of Navigation bar is fixed.

* The problem with crashing of VideoBuilder if there is no installed DVD writer in PC is fixed.

* A visual bug with statusbar of the main window under Windows 7 in some cases is fixed.

* Improved compatibility with some DVD writers in VideoBuilder.

* A visual bug (v5.5-v5.6) with blurred picture at 150+ ppi screen mode in Windows Vista/7 is fixed.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To Igor and his Team (not forgetting all the beta testers) :

Simply a superb product whose development gets better and better with each new version. Well done to you all

Regards

Jeff

I am desperate so am posting this here as well as in the Forum in hopes that somebody can help.

I have created a slide show and saved the slides in a file named LENSESSILDES

When I try to create the .exe file and name it LENSESTORUN, it creates an executable file. The huge problem is that the show that it saves is the PREVIOUS VERSION of the show that I saved a few days ago. I have tried 50 times. I am saving to the right directory after deleting the previous version. I have tried renaming it, saving it to a different location, ect. To no avail.

The same thing was happening with V5.6 so I upgraded to 6.0 and was amazed to see that it did the same thing. I have re-booted.

Also, when I hit Preview it shows the old show not the slides in the order that I have saved them and the order that I see when I hit F4 to toggle back and forth...

Am I nuts???? II do not think so.

Please help as I need to create three big slide shows in the next day or so.

Also, I am running windows 64-bit Vista BUT, I created a new program last week just as I always do and did and it worked...

Guest Yachtsman1

I said I wouldn't go any further than 5.6 when my hardware started to protest. However the lure of being able to see text styles has drawn me in & I've down loaded 6. Can anyone suggest a couple of animation tasks in the new features to try to test if my equipment can cope. KIS.

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi 8321

Tried the crittercube & all was well, however I'm not convinced it is a complete stress tester testing my whole system. IMHO something with music would be a better guide, as we know music absorbs a substantial amount of resource. Good start anyway.

Regards

Yachtsman1.

I just want to add my own congratulations to Igor and his team.

Version 6 has been a version of many beta's but now that the 'Final Release' has been published

I know that many people around the world will be very grateful to have such an excellent product.

This software is now the best of the rest and I doubt very much if any other company can match its quality.

Well Done!

Ron West

I add my congradulations and thanks to you, Igor, your team and all the Beta testers and contributing members on this accomplishment. It worka smoothly with the show I just finished. Can't wait to really put it to the test.

Thanks again Igor.

Howard

Congratulations for the work of Igor, the whole team and the Beta testers (from all countries) !

The 6.0 opens many doors !