WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 6.0

Igor

Updated version 6.0.3 of PicturesToExe Deluxe is available

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/picturestoexe-setup.zip (7.4 MB)

Changes in version 6.0.3:

* Fixed problem of v6.01-v6.0.2 with poor performance on heavy slides with hundreds of objects.

Dave,

The folder panel only contains some of my folders. It will show "Documents" but not "Pictures" so I cannot load any images that are not in the "Documents" folder.

This is serious because in Windows 7 there is a folder called "Libraries" which contains several folders "Documents", "Music", "Pictures" and "Videos". I can't see any of the last three.

We'll try fix this problem in the next update.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Yachtsman1

Updated version 6.0.3 of PicturesToExe Deluxe is available

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/picturestoexe-setup.zip (7.4 MB)

Changes in version 6.0.3:

* Fixed problem of v6.01-v6.0.2 with poor performance on heavy slides with hundreds of objects.

Dave,

We'll try fix this problem in the next update.

Igor just downloaded the up-grade but the desk top icon still says 6.0 not 6.03

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

DaveOR,

Please try this special version:

http://www.wnsoft.com/test/picturestoexe-setup.zip

We've added "Pictures" folder to the tree of folders in the main window for Windows 7.

Eric,

Please see the About window.

Sorry Igor

Don't understand what you mean by the "about window"? The last version I down loaded prior to today the icon said 6.01?

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Sorry Igor

Don't understand what you mean by the "about window"? The last version I down loaded prior to today the icon said 6.01?

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

===============

Yacchtsman1,

Try 'Help', then 'About PicturesToExe'.

Gary

Later...ooppsss, I just noticed Ken already posted the same info.

• 4 weeks later...

Igor,

I have just noticed a possible bug in PTE. When I switch between the Slides view and the Timeline view, the image displayed in the mini-viewer moves up and down a little. I first noticed it whilst using v6.0.1 but have just downloaded v6.0.4 and the problem is still present. I can recreate it with just a simple one image project. Environment is Vista Home Premium SP2 with nVidia 8400GS. I have found the fault to be present in v5.52 and v5.64. I wonder if it really is PTE-related. I think I would have spotted this long ago. And I suspect others would, too, and would have reported it already.

regards,

Peter

I think I would have spotted this long ago. And I suspect others would, too, and would have reported it already.

regards,

Peter

I too, at some point, had noticed. Almost unconsciously I ignored it as I saw no immediate consequence. I just quickly now, confirmed the behavior here in Versions 5.6 and 6.0 on XP SP3. Now interested what we may learn on this.

So, it isn't just my system. That's a relief.

regards,

Peter

Is this simply because the screen space available for the preview window is changing? I use "Horizontal View". On my system, with the example I have just studied, the slides list takes a little more vertical space than the timeline. So the preview window is taller in TimeLine View. In either view, the image is centred vertically in the available space.

Regards

Ken T.

Is this simply because the screen space available for the preview window is changing? I use "Horizontal View". On my system, with the example I have just studied, the slides list takes a little more vertical space than the timeline. So the preview window is taller in TimeLine View. In either view, the image is centred vertically in the available space.

Regards

Ken T.

You may well be correct - just Igor giving us the largest view possible.