WnSoft Forums

Temporal delay with sending of new license keys

Igor

We've discovered a problem on a server which sends automated emails with license keys for new customers. So today and yesterday many customers didn't receive their license keys for PicturesToExe.

New keys will be sent manually during 24 hours after purchasing to all customers.

We apologize for this problem and will try fix it as soon as possible!

Hello Igor,

We have many French who complain of problems to purchase licenses PTE and did not return.

Please, can you solve this problem once and for all

Thank you

PS: Personally I have sent 2 mails in November remain unanswered concerning the purchase of VideoBuilder via PTE guides us towards the purchase of PTE in fact ...

Igor

This is an identical problem I wrote about the other day and one we are also experiencing in our on line shop. Something has been changed in relation to the banks I think and the result is some of our customers are not receiving the final email that contains download links.

We are having to pay a a fair bit of money to have someone sort it out for us and I hope it will be fixed soon.

Now we know about the problem we can send the link manually, but it does take away that instant response we expect these days from on line purchases.

Igor I had a total crash of hard drive sent email twice requesting replacement key any chance please as need program fairly urgently

thanks

Phil

Dear Philip,

I have sent you the registration key from three different e-mail addresses. Please, let me know if you received it successfully.