WnSoft Forums

Invalid License File - New Purchase

Dassa

I have just purchased PicturesToExe and have received a license file by email (PTEkey.txt) however this file appears to be corrupted or incorrect. When viewed in Notepad it contains undecypherable characters, when selected to activate PicturesToExe it gives the following error 'File does not contain a license key for PicturestoExe or it contains a key for another product of Wnsoft'. I have logged a support request, I have sent an email to orders and have waited 24 hours for a response but have received nothing. Can anyone provide some assistance with getting this fixed so I can use the software I paid for ?

thanks,

Darryll

Darryll,

The undecypherable characters you see is the Key value ... this is normal and correct for PTE Keys. The entire Key content contains and requires more than just the undecypherable characters you mention.

In the meantime till Alena from WnSoft addresses your problem make sure you have saved your whole key file attachment correctly ... because PTE will reject as Invalid if you only copied or pasted partial segements of the whole key information that is required.

Can you Save your mail attachments in your mail program by just using from the menu bar File | Save Attachments, or just drag the file attachment out of the attachment panel window (not the email body content display).

Its best not to copy and paste a Key file from your email body content (internals) if you dont have too ... unless your email program setting is not displaying you an attachment panel window or other means to save just the file attachements in your email.

Please read this Forum Post for using and saving the registration Keys:

FAQ] How do I get my registration key and what do I do with it - WnSoft Forums

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10522

Hi Nobeefstu,

Thanks for your response. No the file I was sent was not as you describe but was completely scrambled and had been saved as you describe. The instructions were followed with regards to installing. Believe me, I tried all ways of appling the file. However I have received a new file today (which is completely readable as text) and I have applied this to activate the software.

thanks again,

Darryll