WnSoft Forums

Winter

sdavis

As we seem to be having a severe winter, I thought you might like to see my slideshow made in a small Hungarian village, showing the beauty of the season.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3668486/Sirok%202010%20Jan.exe

Any comments on how to improve the slideshow would be welcome

Hi Sari,

It was nice watching your pictures of the snow and cold winter whilst we are sweltering in the heat here in my home city.

Good use of animation, but found maybe a bit too much. The use of fade in and out could have been used in between your animations.

Otherwise a very good show, thank you.

Colin

Hi Sari,

It was nice watching your pictures of the snow and cold winter whilst we are sweltering in the heat here in my home city.

Good use of animation, but found maybe a bit too much. The use of fade in and out could have been used in between your animations.

Otherwise a very good show, thank you.

Colin

Thank you very much for your advice, I keep it in mind for my next slideshow.

Sari

Hello Sari.

Some very 'pretty' pictures. For me there were far too many different transitions even though the staccato feel of the music did lend itself to sequence and the different formats of the images. The ending was a little abrupt.

Thank you for sharing the show.

Anthony

Thank you very much for your comments, I think you were right. I will try again soon with a different subject.

Sári

Hi Anthony,

It is so nice when new members can receive some constructive criticism and take note of it. This, I think is the beauty of this forum. We can all learn from constructive criticism and from each other. In the short time I have been a member of this forum, I have learnt such a lot and hats off to everybody who participate in sharing their av's and to those who give sound and constructive advice. I think the senior members are so helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you to all.

I am sure Sari will take note of any crit and can only improve.

Once again, Sari, thank you for sharing the beautiful photos'.

Best regards,

Colin

Dear Colin,

Thank you very much for your kind words, yes, I do appreciate help and advice. I like making slide-shows, here is the one I made in the spring of our garden.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m1ly3yqzt1w

I am not an expert (went to photography evening classes), but like to take photos and like to make the best of them in slide-shows. On the other hand, good advice is always welcome.

Sári

Hello Sari, Thank You so much for posting the Mac version which played perfectly. Sari, I have a special place in my heart for the eastern European countries and have a dear friend in former east Germany whom I met in Vilnius, Lithuania in 1985. In the 1980s I was in east Germany, Poland, Russia, Lithuania and the Ukraine around 1998. I have never been to Hungary but have seen some beautiful pictures of your homeland. Thanks again so much for posting your beautiful presentation. Greetings from Bill from a snowy southeastern Pennsylvnia.

Hi Sari,

Thank you so much for sharing photos' of your garden in the spring. You sure do have a lot of colour and what a contrast to winter. It looks like you have a fairly big garden and I see your black cat sure loves it too. I do hope that we will see more presentations from you and it is wonderful that we from all corners of the globe can obtain an insight to your wonderful surroundings in your home country.

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Colin