WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 6.5

Igor

PicturesToExe Deluxe 6.5 is available now

We're grateful to all who helped us develop this new version!

Download link:

setup.zip'>http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/picturestoexe-setup.zip (8 MB)

Press-Release:

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/press-release/pte-65.html

Key Features:

Audio Editing and Manipulations

Crossfading between audio clips.

Multi-tracks and simultaneous playback.

Tools for editing of an audio clip (start time, duration, fade in, fade out, time offset, etc).

Envelope Tool for an audio clip.

Animated GIF Support

In addition to animated GIFs, professionals can use manually animated PNG/JPEG images specially processed in a graphical editor.

New Features in the Objects and Animation Editor

Better usability, special improvements for editing of 3D objects.

Reworked a tree of objects with icons.

Automatic naming of new objects.

Video Output for iPad and iPhone 4

Watch slideshow in HD quality on mobile device.

1080p for YouTube Output

FullHD quality for your slideshows now.

Facebook Output (1080p)

Share your slideshows with your friends on Facebook.

Improvements in Slides

A new feature "Insert blank slide".

Name of slides displayed in the Slide list.

Improved "Go to Slide..." of objects which can use a name of a slide in addition to a slide number.

"Show Next/Previous slide" buttons in Slide properties window.

A Full List of New Features:

> Audio editing and manipulations:

+ Crossfading between audio clips. (See Project options | Music tab.)

+ Multi-tracks support. Click "Add track" and then insert an audio clip(s) to play simultaneously several audio files.

+ Each audio clip can be virtually edited (lossless editing): Start time, Duration, Fade In, Fade Out, Crossfading, Offset, Volume.

+ Envelope Tool and Waveform for a selected audio clip (Project options | Music tab or Sound comment).

+ Use "Offset" parameter to add silence before an audio clip.

+ Sound comments also has same features for editing.

+ New feature “Insert Blank Slide” is available now. (See the main menu | Slide or popup menu of Slide list.)

> Improvements in the Objects & Animation editor:

+ You can choose and save default font for new text objects. See "Save and Use by Default" link in Properties tab of Text object in the Objects and animation editor.

+ You can choose and save default settings for new Image objects. See "Save and Use by Default" link in Properties tab of Image object.

+ To rotate an object in 3D space hold Shift key pressed, put the mouse cursor slightly outside of a side of selected object, click left mouse button and move the cursor.

+ Added icons to the tree of objects. An each kind of object has own icon (image, text, mask, etc).

+ The tree of objects remembers a state of its sub-items (collapsed/expanded).

+ Improved drag'n'drop of objects in 3D space.

+ “Adjust Image and Border” is a floating window now.

+ You can create an animated sequence of pictures from one image file. Choose a number of frames inside one image file, time interval and other parameters to see a picture like Animated GIF. (See "Properties" tab -> "Adjust Image and Border" -> "Animation").

+ Automatic naming of new objects in the Objects and animation editor ("Text1", "Text2", etc).

+ Improvements in the main window of PicturesToExe: New/Open/Save buttons on the toolbar under the main menu. And a new button to change a drive for the file list below.

+ Improvements in VideoBuilder:

- Added video output for iPad and iPhone 4 with amazing quality.

- Ability to set custom filename for H.264 MP4 video file (PC/Mac).

- Added support of 1080p output for YouTube uploads.

- Added support of uploads on Facebook (1080p).

* Improved compatibility of VideoBuilder with DVD writers. It should solve problems with DVD burning on some PCs.

+ Animated GIF support.

+ Improved function “Go to slide …” of an object. In addition to a slide number you can also point a slide name. Slide names should be declared in the Customize Slide | Main tab.

+ Slide list now displays names of slides (instead of file names of main pictures as it was earlier). By default name of a slide is equal to file name of the main picture but you can rename this name without renaming of real file on the disk.

+ Popup menu of Slide list has two separated functions: "Rename Slide Object" and "Rename Image File".

+ Added buttons to show Next/Previous slide in Slide properties window or use hotkeys Alt+PageUp/PageDown.

+ PicturesToExe remembers a last used image folder in the file panel and tree separately for each project.

+ Vastly reduced size of an executable file of a slideshow which contains many text objects.

+ Added "Set Graphical Editor" and "Set Sound Editor" options (See Main menu | Advanced Options).

+ Vastly improved smoothness/fluidity of animation on a slide with large PNG, GIF or BMP images.

! Removed support of MIDI audio files. Please use MP3, OGG, WMA or WAV files instead of.

! Removed support of Vimeo uploads. Vimeo doesn't accept direct uploads from slideshow software anymore. You can upload shows manually through their website.

A Full List of Bug-Fixes:

* Fixed an old bug (v5.5-v6.5 Beta 9) in the main window of PicturesToExe which caused "Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window" error message.

* Fixed issue when saving of a project could fail and cause deleting of an previous version of this project file on a disc.

* Fixed issue (all previous versions) with creating of AVI video files on some PCs.

* Fixed issue with a slow playback of mono audio files in slideshows for Mac.

* Fixed bug with a error message "Not executable file or file corrupted" which appears if call "Run slideshow" command and then terminate the show by Esc key.

* Fixed bug with "Run application/slideshow on exit" commands which call a slideshow with a startup window. These commands launched two copies of a slideshow.

* Fixed bug (v6.0-v6.5 Beta 6) with an incorrect view of a text object which contains some symbols in specific fonts.

* Minor improvements in text renderer.

Changes in version 6.5.1

* Fixed visual bug (v6.5.0) with drag'n'drop of several selected objects in the Objects and animation editor.

* Fixed issue (v6.5.0) with audio clips in produced H.264 MP4 video files (including uploads for YouTube). The program has truncated last half of second of an audio clip.

* Fixed issue of (v6.5.0) when the main timeline couldn't display a waveform.

+ Updated support of Italian language.

Changes in version 6.5.2

+ Added support of uploads on Facebook (1080p).

+ PicturesToExe accepts new license keys in text format. Old keys in files also are supported.

Changes in version 6.5.3

+ Fixed issue (v6.5.0-v6.5.2) with incorrect adding of animated GIF images in the Objects and animation editor in some cases.

+ Fixed visual bug in the Objects and animation editor when slide has tiled background picture and Mask object(s).

+ Minor improvements in the Objects and animation editor.

+ Fixed issue (v6.5.0-v6.5.2) with quality of preview of large images choosed in the File list.

+ Updated language files.

Changes in version 6.5.4

* Fixed issue (v4.1.x-v6.5.3) with duration of some MP3 audio files. Playback stopped earlier on several seconds.

* Fixed issue (v6.5.0-v.6.5.3) with incorrect visual size of a picture in fullscreen preview for a selected image in the File list.

* Fixed rare problem (v6.0.0-v6.5.3) with freezing of the program when user tries to create executable file for PC.

Changes in version 6.5.5

* Fixed problem (5.5 to 6.5.4) with freezing of the main program of PicturesToExe under Windows 7 with Aero Glass user inteface on some PCs with quad-core CPUs.

* Minor change in German language file.

Changes in version 6.5.7

* Fixed problem (5.6.0 to 6.5.5) with loss of details in lights and shadows in created H.264 video file (video file for PC & Mac, YouTube, Facebook, iPhone, iPad).

* Fixed bug (6.5.0 to 6.5.5) with wrong title "No String" in Create menu called from the Objects and animation editor.

* Updated German language file.

Changes in version 6.5.8

+ Add support of Hungarian language.

* Fixed bug (v6.5.0-v6.5.7) with choosing of a category of video uploaded to YouTube.

* Fixed bug (v6.0.0-v6.5.7) in the editor of DVD menu in VideoBuilder. Resizing and moving of an picture/title didn't resize its shadow. Also change of the title

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations to you and your team for this huge amount of work realized in such short time!!

What an impressive list of new features!

I just realized you added the "name of a slide" feature, I will test it.

It's very useful.

So, what's next ? Go in vaccation or will you stay in bed for a week ? ;)

thank u Igor , finally again you can finished this edition of p2e

I hope u can improve p2e better

Althought almost I use p2e 5.6 because of customize Help message in project menu

that is infinitive in importing text but u remove them from p2e for ever :unsure:

with this possibility user (that is I) could write infinitive biography , story ,...

regards

post-6430-012669800 1280926846_thumb.jpg

PicturesToExe Deluxe 6.5 is available now

Wonderful work, superb product!

Grateful thanks to you Igor and your team for a fantastic effort!

Ken T (APLman)

Igor

download and program working here :)

you better be ready for "the mac attack" they be wanting the Mac version now :)

ken

Hello Ken! OUCH! You just trapped on my foot! I am one of those Mac persons! Just Kidding!! Seriously the wait on the Mac version has been a long one and I myself have been in great need of it and miss it greatly since last year. I really like the "family" connection here on this forum and the help so graciously given here too. I really appreciate it when some here keep us in the loop by posting Mac Versions of their presentations. Thanks Bill

Great job Igor.

Congratulations to you and your entire team for the work rendered.

The finished product is high quality and promises long hours of discovery and attempts of any kind.

Congratulations

Celou

Hello Ken! OUCH! You just trapped on my foot! I am one of those Mac persons! Just Kidding!! Seriously the wait on the Mac version has been a long one and I myself have been in great need of it and miss it greatly since last year. I really like the "family" connection here on this forum and the help so graciously given here too. I really appreciate it when some here keep us in the loop by posting Mac Versions of their presentations. Thanks Bill

WELL BILL

IMHO

I sure would not have dumped my Windows system till the Mac version was wrung out for at least 6 months, i would have maintained both systems for your customer's sake alone

-- i think there are a few more windows systems in the world

-- the virus writers dont even bother trying to write a virus for MAC's - there are not enough of them to upset anybody -- my mac friends say why do you send us info about viruses Mac's dont get em! they laugh at windows users and the money they have to spend for virus protection :(

ken

WELL BILL

IMHO

I sure would not have dumped my Windows system till the Mac version was wrung out for at least 6 months, i would have maintained both systems for your customer's sake alone

-- i think there are a few more windows systems in the world

-- the virus writers dont even bother trying to write a virus for MAC's - there are not enough of them to upset anybody -- my mac friends say why do you send us info about viruses Mac's dont get em! they laugh at windows users and the money they have to spend for virus protection :(

ken

Hello Ken! Great to hear from you. If my office was bigger I would of considered your suggestion. I have since been building DVD presentations with Fotomagico Pro 3.5 (very good but lacks layering) and Mac's Keynote 09 which has satisfied our clients very much but I know I can do more with Wnsoft. Yes, currently there doesn't seem to be a need for an anti-virus software for those of us who have Macs BUT as you say we are a much smaller percentage in the computer world and I am sure someone could come up with something destructive. I had used PCs for quite a few years and was quite comfortable with them and actually worked on some of the computers belonging to my appliance customers whom I service. I think it is great to have such good choices but for me the Mac OS just works so well and its function and design seems so natural to my thinking. Wishing you well! Bill

Igor

Lately I have had quite a few questions asking me about PTE fully working on a Mac and another came in this morning via email.

I usually say that it is not likely until 2011, but that is only my guess. While appreciating I am asking an almost possible question, are you able to give a best guess so that the infor I pass on is from you, rather than me.

If my office was bigger I would of considered your suggestion. I have since been building DVD presentations with Fotomagico Pro 3.5 (very good but lacks layering) and Mac's Keynote 09 which has satisfied our clients very much but I know I can do more with Wnsoft.

why not just run Windows on your mac and use PTE? Who knows when the Mac version will happen or how good it will be. I think Igor said it won't do everything the Windows version does.

I dont know this is a bug or not but I built 13 slides with hyperlink , All text in

slides use good and were seen clearly but in slide 12 , 13 , the text and rectangle when I

want to chang its name or options (in common tab in o&A) , get invisible and unable to see

I sent this project for you for scrutiny

I now try this project with pte Deluxe6.5 but this problem yet there is

please help me

Regards

Project1_Aug7-2010_22-55-04.zip

post-6430-015187000 1281205714_thumb.jpg

Isnt anyone there to reply me :D

==================

I gave it a look but it beats me!!! I can add new text to the black background and it shows up fine. If I add text as a child to one of your text blocks (that does not show up), it also does not show up. Why your text is not showing up is a mystery. I guess, the best way to overcome this problem is to dump the text you have and add it again, and it should show up, as it did in my test??? (V6.5)

Gary

AbdolReza,

Having studied your project file my conclusion is that the problem must be caused by the text content. What happens if you delete one "character" at a time from the script? Does the script, at some point, then become visible?

Also, in response to your ask about anyone there... be aware that, in western culture, the weekend (the days we name as Saturday and Sunday) are traditionally days of leisure that we spend with our families and friends, and not at our places of work or at or computers.

regards,

Peter

==================

........Why your text is not showing up is a mystery

Gary

No only in slide 12 and 13 text and rectangle isnot showing and are invisible when I copy text from previuos slide on slide 12 and 13 they are shown but when I change in text and rectangle they go to invisible

:(

AbdolReza,

Peter is correct in his statement when he says "my conclusion is that the problem must be caused by the text content."

My review of your .pte internals ... reveals that you are using Unicode characters in combination with ANSI characters. Unicode text characters cannot be used since the .pte file is a ANSI text format document.

In your effort to duplicate the text and slides ... you have also duplicated the errors.

Fix Note:

Remove the problem text objects completely ... and use just ANSI text characters. Use of any Unicode text characters will repeat your text error issue.

-Even some of your slide names and object names appear to have Unicode text characters.

-Your PTE file also says it was built in v6.5 Beta 15.

AbdolReza,

I dont know this is a bug or not but I built 13 slides with hyperlink , All text in

slides use good and were seen clearly but in slide 12 , 13 , the text and rectangle when I

want to chang its name or options (in common tab in o&A) , get invisible and unable to see

I sent this project for you for scrutiny

I now try this project with pte Deluxe6.5 but this problem yet there is

please help me

Regards

Yes, I see that some problem with text exists there. Probably it's because specific symbols. We'll try to find the reason.

AbdolReza,

We found a reason of the text issue in your project. The total duration of your show (13 slides) is about 160 hours (one week). Whereas PicturesToExe can handle a project which not longer than 138 hours. Theoretically I can rework the program to increase these limits, but will it has any practical sense?

Please could you tell why you set 13 hour's time interval between slides? You can simply use "Wait for a key press or mouse click to show next slide" option, if I understand rightly your purpose. And adjust "Time range" parameters for objects to recover values in your existing project.