WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 6.5

Igor

À ïî-ðóññêè ñ âàìè ìîæíî? Âû æå ðóññêèå.

Îäèí-åäèíñòâåííûé âîïðîñ: ïî÷åìó â âåðñèè 6.5 íà øêàëå âðåìåíè ïðè âêëþ÷åííîì ôëàæêå "Ïðèâÿçàòü ìóçûêó ê ñëàéäàì" ïðè ñèíõðîíèçàöèè ñëàéäîâ è çâóêà íå ïîêàçûâàþòñÿ ìåòêè ðàçäåëåíèÿ çâóêîâûõ ôàéëîâ? Ïðèõîäèòñÿ ðàññòàâëÿòü ôëàæêè ïåðåõîäîâ ïî ãðàôèêó çâóêà. Î÷åíü íåóäîáíî.

Asessor

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

À ïî-ðóññêè ñ âàìè ìîæíî? Âû æå ðóññêèå.

Îäèí-åäèíñòâåííûé âîïðîñ: ïî÷åìó â âåðñèè 6.5 íà øêàëå âðåìåíè ïðè âêëþ÷åííîì ôëàæêå "Ïðèâÿçàòü ìóçûêó ê ñëàéäàì" ïðè ñèíõðîíèçàöèè ñëàéäîâ è çâóêà íå ïîêàçûâàþòñÿ ìåòêè ðàçäåëåíèÿ çâóêîâûõ ôàéëîâ? Ïðèõîäèòñÿ ðàññòàâëÿòü ôëàæêè ïåðåõîäîâ ïî ãðàôèêó çâóêà. Î÷åíü íåóäîáíî.

Asessor

???

Regards,

Xaver

I am experiencing a problem with mp3 sound files with v6.5.5

I am working on a slideshow including background music (tracks in the music tab/Project Options) and comments slide by slide using the "add sound" button above the viewer. I have 30 comments. I made a first round with wave files : everything was OK, then I converted all my comments to mp3 files and I replaced all comments by using - add sound button / Replace sound file for this slide - slide by slide.

Running the slideshow I was very surprise listening the comments, 3 of them were cut before ending. After several runs it appears that for 2 comments the error is permanent and for one of them, sometimes to times it is read up to the end.

After checking it appears that on the "audio clip properties" the duration was wrong. It seems that in such cases PTE does not recognise properly the duration of the mp3 audio clip. Why?

NB same problem happens with PC under XP or Win7

Lin Evans gave a excellent video tutorial (in March 2010) on changing the colour of text on a button when hovering the cursor over the button.

I am now using this method for a menu page with buttons and text (the 3 colour change works with both buttons with text and text on its own). A strange thing happens which appears to be a bug, when previewing the settings.

If the mouse cursor hovers twice over the button or text, the colour changes as set, say from black (1) to red (2). On the third time the cursor moves over the button the colour changes to the red (2) and remains red. If the cursor is then moved over another button, its colour does not change to the red (2). The designated function on clicking on the button or text still works as set

If it is a bug, perhaps Igor can pick this up. The version I am using is v6.5.3. Can anyone else demonstrate this or how to overcome this apparent bug?

Thanks

Boogie

Problem with some audio files converted from wav to mp3 VBR (see my previous post)

Igor,

I confirm your diagnosis, converting the wav file to mp3 by using CBR and not variable bit rate, solve this issue, in the case of mp3 CBR, the duration noted by PTE is right.

Thanks for your recommendation

Daniel

From post # 80

Can anyone else demonstrate this or how to overcome this apparent bug?

Hi Boogie

Running Windows XP, PTE version 6.5.5

I created a small menu with 5 buttons and added some text, all with hyperlink to URL ( file size small 226 kb zipped )

With the roll over going from black to red.

I cannot reproduce your problem, all works as it should.

However there may be something you are doing different that I missed.

Is there any chance you can post your menu so members can check it out.

File - Create Backup in Zip

I am not sure but if your file size is rather small you maybe able to post it here in this thread as an attachment.

If not, you could upload it to

http://www.mediafire.com/, and post the download location URL it generates.

From post # 80

Hi Boogie

Running Windows XP, PTE version 6.5.5

I created a small menu with 5 buttons and added some text, all with hyperlink to URL ( file size small 226 kb zipped )

With the roll over going from black to red.

I cannot reproduce your problem, all works as it should.

However there may be something you are doing different that I missed.

Is there any chance you can post your menu so members can check it out.

File - Create Backup in Zip

I am not sure but if your file size is rather small you maybe able to post it here in this thread as an attachment.

If not, you could upload it to

http://www.mediafire.com/, and post the download location URL it generates.

Hi Ralph

I attach a zip file with the problem. Windows XP with PTE v 6.5

Single slide with "button" and Text "1" the 2 active buttons both to change from initial colour (Black on 'button', white on '1') to red when cursor passes over them. Both buttons are set to 'run sequence' when clicked

The button take 3 passes before locking up to red and the '1' takes 4 passes before locking up to red. Once locked up, neither button will change colour again until I run the preview again.

Hope you can solve the problem.

Many thanks

Boogie

Intro 6.5_Dec4-2010_10-52-24.zip

Boogie

Hi Ralph

I attach a zip file with the problem. Windows XP with PTE v 6.5

Single slide with "button" and Text "1" the 2 active buttons both to change from initial colour (Black on 'button', white on '1') to red when cursor passes over them. Both buttons are set to 'run sequence' when clicked

The button take 3 passes before locking up to red and the '1' takes 4 passes before locking up to red. Once locked up, neither button will change colour again until I run the preview again.

Hope you can solve the problem.

Many thanks

Boogie

Ive checked your file and the button issue is being limited by your Slide Time of 8s 200ms. After that duration the one slide basically stops. You either need to Loop the Slide or Wait for Key Press in Customize Slide to achieve unlimited button response time.

Dear developers!

Excuse for bad English, but, I hope, you will understand me. To all appearances, you are Russians, as well as I.

I work in PTE since from version 4.48. With each new updating of possibility of the program increase, but something and is lost. For example, in version 4.48 there was an exit from presentation in system with effect of transition, and in version 5.6 it already is not present. In version 5.6 at synchronisation of slides with a sound there were convenient labels on borders between sound files, and in version 6.5 of it already are not present (look an illustration).

Whether it is impossible to return all it in the subsequent versions?

post-7756-011036700 1291701536_thumb.jpg

Dear developers!

Excuse for bad English, but, I hope, you will understand me. To all appearances, you are Russians, as well as I.

I work in PTE since from version 4.48. With each new updating of possibility of the program increase, but something and is lost. For example, in version 4.48 there was an exit from presentation in system with effect of transition, and in version 5.6 it already is not present. In version 5.6 at synchronisation of slides with a sound there were convenient labels on borders between sound files, and in version 6.5 of it already are not present (look an illustration).

Whether it is impossible to return all it in the subsequent versions?

======================

Asessor,

If I read your posting correctly, you are bringing up a concern that I have had for some time. It appears to be about the blue bar that indicates where each music file stops in the Timeline. Originally, I asked that this blue line be made larger or more readable. I also asked if, at each blue line, the number of the music file be inserted so you have some idea as to which music file you are looking at in the Timeline. Then the blue line disappeared. What happened??? If the disappearance of the blue line is your concern, I am with you on that. Igor, bring it back!!!!

Thanks... Gary

Asessor, Gary,

I guess that the thin blue line has vanished when PTE obtained audio tracks. The waveform we see in the timeline now is the mixed result of audio clips from various tracks, and no longer strict sequence of songs. I must admit that presently the audio tracks cannot be regarded as very helpful, but an improved timeline is announced for v7 ( http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12402&view=findpost&p=79874 ).

By the way (as far as I remember) there have been particular reasons for the vanishing of the transition to desktop when v5 was resleased ( http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6569&view=findpost&p=40995 ).

Regards,

Xaver

• 2 weeks later...

PicturesToExe Deluxe 6.5.5 is available now

Download link:

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/picturestoexe-setup.zip (8 MB)

Changes in this version

* Fixed problem (5.5 to 6.5.4) with freezing of the main program of PicturesToExe under Windows 7 with Aero Glass user inteface on some PCs with quad-core CPUs.

* Minor change in German language file.

I have never had a problem in updating versions before but have now received the attached message.

I have tried downloading on 3 occassions with the same result every time.

Can anyone please suggest a way to overcome this?

Kind regards

Peter

post-2809-073253400 1292453591_thumb.jpg

Peter,

It may simply be saying that the install process tried to delete a file that was already not there. I seem to recall having a similar problem with a software install one time (not sure that it was PTE). I took option to Ignore, and the install seemed to work - and the product, whatever it was, has done so ever since.

regards,

Peter

It might happen if PicturesToExe or VideoBuilder processes still are working in background in hidden mode. Normally this should occur, but please check up with Task Manager, the secon tab for processes (PicturesToExe.exe and VideoBuilder.exe). But in this cause installer also is not able to update these files too. If Task manager shows nothing related with PicturesToExe, please try to delete ogg.dll file manually. And then install the latest version again.

Thank you all for your comments.

I thought I would try once more today and the update worked perfectly. Quite mysterious as I had nothing else running when I first tried to run it.

Anyway whatever the reason (it's a windows thing!) problem solved.

Thanks again

Kind regards

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

PicturesToExe Deluxe 6.5.7 is available now

Download link:

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/picturestoexe-setup.zip (8 MB)

Changes in this version

* Fixed problem (5.6.0 to 6.5.5) with loss of details in lights and shadows in created H.264 video file (video file for PC & Mac, YouTube, Facebook, iPhone, iPad).

* Fixed bug (6.5.0 to 6.5.5) with wrong title "No String" in Create menu called from the Objects and animation editor.

* Updated German language file.

• 4 weeks later...

V6.5.7 License Key problem with multi user sessions

This problem happens under Vista or Win 7, I have not yet tested under XP.

My PTE version works perfectly well if I open it under my PC administrator session. But if I create a new user session / or if I try to open PTE under another user session a message pops up requiring a new license key saying this is a 30 days trial session and if I point out on my license key text file, it is considered as a non valid key.

Under the same user session, if I make a right click on the PTE program file and execute it as an administrator, there is no problem.

I must say that only PTE is working like that, on the same PC there are other softwares installed from Adobe or Pinnacle and they work whatever the user session.

What is going wrong with PTE? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Best regards

Daniel

Several members of our club have reported to me a new problem with PTE license key.

The problem happens when they want to create a zip file for MAC users. The first time, a window pops up requiring a valid license key. If they do not take care about this window and go on with the process, PTE creates the zip file anyway. If they want to create another zip file for MAC after the first one there is no problem.

They all, have a PC runing under Win7 and PTE v6.5.7.

How could they solve this issue?

Best regards

Daniel

Daniel,

My PTE version works perfectly well if I open it under my PC administrator session. But if I create a new user session / or if I try to open PTE under another user session a message pops up requiring a new license key saying this is a 30 days trial session and if I point out on my license key text file, it is considered as a non valid key.

Probably there was no access to that file which contain license key under another user account? If you're using version 6.5.7, please try to open license key file in Notpad and copy then paste into registration window of PicturesToExe. Will it help?

The problem happens when they want to create a zip file for MAC users. The first time, a window pops up requiring a valid license key. If they do not take care about this window and go on with the process, PTE creates the zip file anyway. If they want to create another zip file for MAC after the first one there is no problem.

Output for Mac requires Deluxe license. PicturesToExe shows only one warning during a session of running program.

Thank you Igor

Probably there was no access to that file which contain license key under another user account? If you're using version 6.5.7, please try to open license key file in Notpad and copy then paste into registration window of PicturesToExe. Will it help?

Yes, that is the solution! Thank you Igor, but in anyway that is a very surprising reaction under Win 7 by comparison with other softwares...you should perhaps have a look on that!

Output for Mac requires Deluxe license. PicturesToExe shows only one warning during a session of running program.

OK, I have noted and reported to them. But I will probably get some comments. In fact it sounds a bit strange to need a Deluxe licence for creating just an exe file for MAC even if you do not need Videobuilder for creating videos. I think that was the reason why they thought there was a bug with PTE. It is even more strange than there is no such restriction under Win XP, they have experienced this problem only under Win 7.

Best regards,

Daniel.

Daniel,

The text message explains that user needs to upgrade to Deluxe version to use Mac output. We've added some new features (currently they all linked with output) to Deluxe version. However you can see that we continue add a lot of new features to Standard version.

Regarding license keys on Windows 7. OK, we'll work this moment in the next version to show warning if there is no access to a file with license key.