WnSoft Forums

Thank You !

Lin Evans

To all our friends at Wnsoft and around the world - Thank You.....

Sherry passed away at 10:45 am this morning...

She would have loved the slideshow and I know from her eyes that she appreciated the beautiful card. She was a wonderful companion and the best wife anyone could ask for. We had 33 years of marriage and loved every year. Though the past seven years have been difficult, she always was upbeat and optimistic. She will be missed by all who knew and loved her but we can be thankful that she didn't linger in pain and is now surely in a better place.

Lin

Hello Lin, I just found your message here on this forum and read with much sadness about your dear wife Sherry and your loss. We will pray that God will give you much comfort at this time. Your friends in Quarryville, Pa. Bill and Joyce

For friends of Lin, please also visit: Here

Hey Cowboy,

Our physical lives my be short and I know your's is in a world of hurt right now. But that love affair you two have, well I read the label and it's good to know there's no expiration date on it.

You both are in our prayers,

Desert Dave & Sung Ae

Lin,

As I read your tribute to Sherry, I had a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye, I am thinking of you at this sad time and I share your pain.

You will always be together in heart and mind and remember this, Sherry will be waiting for you and you will be together again one day!

Respectfully,

Ronnie West

She would have loved the slideshow and I know from her eyes that she appreciated the beautiful card. She was a wonderful companion and the best wife anyone could ask for. We had 33 years of marriage and loved every year. Though the past seven years have been difficult, she always was upbeat and optimistic. She will be missed by all who knew and loved her but we can be thankful that she didn't linger in pain and is now surely in a better place.

Lin

Dear Lin

So sorry to hear your very sad news.

Maureen

Lin,

My sincere sympathy for your great personal loss of Sherry.

May happy memories of her comfort you and your family as

words alone can never express what we personally feel.

Yours kindly,

Brian Kelly.(Conflow)

Hi Folks,

Thanks to all for your kind words and thoughts. Sherry was cremated today and I know she is in a better place free of pain, suffering and worldly concerns now. Sherry's wishes were that I sprinkle her remains in the lagoon on Manihi Atoll in French Polynesia so I will probably take a small portion, just enough to sneak past Customs, and some year in the future when I can afford to make the trip, comply with her last request. She and I spent a blissful nine days there a few years ago and she fell in love with the tranquility and beauty of the area.

Sherry and I have always agreed not to mourn death because death is inevitable, but rather to celebrate life and treasure our memories. I think that's why we love photography and slideshows. I will miss her terribly, but will not mourn her passing, but rather love and cherish our mutual memories and the great times we shared. In the end, that's all that anyone can take with them.

Again, I thank all for the thoughts and comforting words and hopefully, I will be able to answer individually the many emails from our friends at PTE.

Best wishes,

Lin

Lin

Dear Lin,

My family and I are deeply sorry to hear about your sad loss, our prayers and thoughts are with you Lin.

You will have some wonderful memories and I hope life will be kind to you Lin

Our deepest sympathies

Ralph and Family

Lin,

I just wanted to add my own thoughts to this thread. Although I only know you from this forum, it is known to us all here that you are the kind of person who makes us realize what is important in this world in life - and, now, in death also.

I hope your memories of Sherry will help comfort you through this time of loss.

Ray

Hi Folks,

Thanks to everyone who has offered their kind words and condolences. I really appreciate it and Sherry would be moved by the response if she were aware (who knows, perhaps she is!).

My ex wife and life-long friend Judy, my daughter Mindy and other friends have talked me into opening a Facebook page and I posted a few pictures of Sherry there if any here frequent that site. I have decided to buy a little travel trailer (with air conditioning - our two dogs said they absolutely will not travel with me without it - LOL) and take a couple month and travel to both the west and east coast to visit old friends. I may or may not be able to log on depending on availability of the web, but will try to do so at every opportunity. We have a great network here on the PTE forum and it's one of my favorite places. Hopefully, I'll be on the east coast in Vermont for the changing of the season and be able to get some great images of the Fall colors.

After returning to Colorado, I'll hopefully be back to trying to help new visitors understand PTE better. Again thanks for the incredible support and so long for now....

Best regards,

Lin