WnSoft Forums

Create Blu Ray Disc

Powelly

This topic has been touched on in previous topics but if some one could clarify the best options and work flow for a blu ray disc.

When outputting the show is it best to save temporary avi files or create MP 4 files. In other words is one better quality than the other.

If creating an avi file should you tick the Interlaced Video? Is it best to create a custom avi file I am using a size of 1920x1080 - which is the best fps rate?

Do I use the PTE codec or a different codec?

If creating an MP4 file - 1920 x 1080 again what is the best fps rate - mode One Pass - Quality 100?

My operating system is Windows 7 - I have been using Ashampoo Burning Studio 10 for creating a menu and burning.

What other choices of software?

It would be very helpful to hear from other users their preferences and experiences.

Lots of questions if someone can help I think it would be a big help to a lot of members.

Thank you,

Powelly

• 2 weeks later...

Powelly,

See my recent post in the main PTE forum. I will try to answer your questions soon. It would help me if you could upload your PTE project to a server that I can download it from and it would help me to know which country you are in.