WnSoft Forums

Looking for an easy way out

dcbyrne

Hello everyone,

While looking around the forum for 4 hours last night, and into early this morning. I went to different links looking for information on Pictures ToEXE, and watching slide shows from many different places. In my travels I came across someone who was willing to make a slide show (for a price of course) if you send them your photos. This would enable the person requesting the show (me)to load it into Pictures ToEXE, and learn some of the process on my computer. I think I read that the cost would be reasonable? It struck me as an easy way to start the learning the program (a good idea). Problem is, I forgot to save the information as a favorite. Now I can't find where, or who it was that made the offer. Is there anyone who knows what/who I am talking about? Please help if you can. I'm getting very serious about learning this program. This morning I showed my wife a few slide shows from Lin Evans, Barry Beckham, and Greg Gordon. Her remarks at the end were not very good for me. Christa said she liked the PTE presentations much better than the ones I have made for years using ProShow Producer. :o I could not believe my ears after all this time. Being my age, I have to get on the fast track. I tend to forget things rather quickly these days.

Thanks,

Douglas

Douglas

This isn't an idea I would ever recommend to anyone wanting to learn any new software. If you already have tutorials, why not use what you have then? Are they PicturesToExe tutorials? Is there something wrong with them that makes you want to look at disecting an already made slide show?

Douglas I think what your looking for are templates. I would recommend either Barry's templates [ which I like for ease of use/understanding ] or Dom's which are more complex but very inventive. Like you I used Pro show for a long time, but there really is nothing to touch PTE and once V7 comes out.....oh boy.

Douglas,

You would have to go a very long way to find tutorials that are more concise and clearer than Barry Beckham tutorials. They are presented in an easy conversational style that makes learning and understanding this great software a joy.Go to his web site and see all that is on offer.

Anthony

Hello Douglas,

You have already asked for(and received)my own pdf tutorials, so you now know that they are all totally free of charge.

Anyone else on the forum who would like them, please email me and I will snd them on to you.

Ron