WnSoft Forums

"PhotoBox" template

thedom

• 4 years later...
Guest Yachtsman1

Le Dom n'a pas été sur le forum pendant une longue période, peut-être que quelqu'un va expliquer mieux. S'il vous plaît utiliser l'anglais.
Yachtsman 1.

The Dom has not been on the forum for a long time, Maybe someone will explain better. Please use English.
Yachtsman1.

• 4 months later...
On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 11:00 PM, thedom said:

I was wondering which style to include in the pack of styles #2 (including 3 different styles).

I think we found the 3rd candidate !

Hope you mean the photobox style.  Can you tell me when they will be available and where to download them please.

Most of my demos are more than short and simple animations of a few pictures, they are full slideshows. If I transform them into styles, it will be possible to make complete and "professional" slideshows in less than a minute. And the user will have the ability to use 10, 20... 50 (or more) of his own pictures. 
Change a few text, choose a music and the slideshow will be finished.

That's why I will not sell pack of full slideshow styles. 
You might be interested in a style and not the others and you don't want to pay for the whole package.

For styles that are only a short animation you want to include in a complete slideshow, packs of 4 or 5 styles will be available.

Photobox style should be available in 24 to 48 hours.

• 2 weeks later...