WnSoft Forums

First try with video within P2e

Tomuk

Hi! All,

This is my first attempt at using video within P2e, any constructive comments would be most welcome.

For simplicity I have uploaded it to U-Tube as the file size is 68 meg due to HD resolution.

It features my 8 year old grandson Harvey demonstrating some of his gymnastic skills, I hope you enjoy it.

Tom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOWNVx3NbXk

Hi Tom,

Looks great to me. As a former gymnast myself, I can say with some certainty that your grandson, Harvey, has a great future in gymnastics if he stays with it. He has exceptional balance and limberness for his age and this will eventually transfer to superior floor exercise and tumbling. Though there is a good deal less "help" from mats and the gym floor, he already shows great promise and that natural ability can be cultured with training. I'm assuming he is already in a program because the moves he exhibits are not typical for untrained youngsters.

The capture was, with the exception of a bit of camera movement at the very early part of the video, very stable. It appears that PTE has done a fine job as have you for a first time use of video within the program.

Best regards,

Lin

He already shows great promise and that natural ability can be cultured with training. I'm assuming he is already in a program because the moves he exhibits are not typical for untrained youngsters.

The capture was, with the exception of a bit of camera movement at the very early part of the video, very stable. It appears that PTE has done a fine job as have you for a first time use of video within the program.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi! Lin,

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

You are correct on both accounts...... The camera shake was due to hand holding and I was required to switch on the music at the start, the remainder of the clip was hand held.

Yes ..Harvey has joined a gymnastics club, he started at the beginning of this year on the recommendation of his shool teacher, he now lives and breaths gymnastics.

Tom.

Yes ..Harvey has joined a gymnastics club, he started at the beginning of this year on the recommendation of his shool teacher, he now lives and breaths gymnastics.

Tom.

Tom,

Great video and just an amazing grandchild. I've watched this over and over and marvel at his abilities. Thanks for sharing.

Bill

Hi! Bill,

Glad you enjoyed it, Harvey gives the whole of my family a lot of pleasure with his ability.

Harvey himself is interested more in the amounts of hits he's getting on U-Tube...LOL.

Tom.