WnSoft Forums

possible bug in PTE 7.01

benro

Hi

When I try to make an animation with a Title text in object and animation and I use four keypoints, the first with a rotaion whitch stops at the second keypoint than it still to the third keypoint and fade out whith opacity to the fourth keypoint. It works perfect if I use LINEAR, but if I change the first keypoint to Slowdown the other three keypoints also change to slowdown and the rotation goes from the first to last keypoint. And that isn't what I want.

Swede

Hi Swede,

It's not a bug. The logic is a little different than you might expect. The way to achieve what you are looking for is to first program all four keyframes in linear. Next, click on the second keyframe and set all three attributes (pan, zoom and rotate) to "slow"

Next, click on custom (do this for each of pan, zoom and rotate) and then click on both "separate here" tabs so that they say "glue here" then click O.K.

This should give you what you are looking for.

It may seem a bit strange to set all three attributes (pan, zoom, rotate) to "slow" but this is "insurance" against possible mistakes such as accidentally changing a small value in pan or zoom. So even if there is no pan or zoom programmed, change the attribute of all three to "slow down."

Probably, the only mistake that you made was failing to go into "custom" and click on "separate here" - that is necessary to properly set the keyframes.

You may want to go to my tutorials (PTE Made Easy) on the forums here and review the PZR AVI Tutorial. #1 on the Tutorials List on my post....

http://www.picturest...uously-updated/

Best regards,

Lin