WnSoft Forums

Previous versions of PicturesToExe

Igor

• 3 years later...

My computer crashed and I had Pictures to Exe 5.6 on it. When my hard drive was repaired, it looked as if my only option was to purchase version 8. Not only did it cost more, but some of the options I had in 5.6 are now gone. I can't move my Comments to the bottom right corner, and I can't set a time-limited usage--both very important to me, although some of the newer features are not. Is there any way to download an older version of P2E? Thank you.

My computer crashed and I had Pictures to Exe 5.6 on it. When my hard drive was repaired, it looked as if my only option was to purchase version 8. Not only did it cost more, but some of the options I had in 5.6 are now gone. I can't move my Comments to the bottom right corner, and I can't set a time-limited usage--both very important to me, although some of the newer features are not. Is there any way to download an older version of P2E? Thank you.

Yes, you can move your comments with even more options. "Slidestyle" "Captions" multiple choices including bottom right. Set time limited use by clicking on "Project Options" then check "Time Limited Use"....

You can download older versions, but all the feature you had plus many, many more are available in version 8 - you really just need to read the manual....

Best regards,

Lin

I've read the manual and contacted the company. It seems that both of these options--moving the comments and time limited usage, are only available in the Deluxe edition, not Essentials. So the older version is still much more useful to me than the new one I had to buy.

• 7 months later...