WnSoft Forums

What is your main use for PictureToExe

PestMaster

Hello,

I am very new to A/V and PicturesToExe.

I am wondering what the main use everyone has for using the program?

Photographic competitions, personal use (holidays - birthdays etc) Professional weddings, web site enhancements ?

I am now realizing after viewing some of the excellent examples in this forum that the possibilities are endless and only limited by your imagination... which probably applies to photography in general also

regards

PestMaster

Hello,

I am very new to A/V and PicturesToExe.

I am wondering what the main use everyone has for using the program?

PestMaster

Permanent record of my travels for my own satisfaction, also for showing to friends and family immediately after, and on-going, and for creating a lasting record to share with my travel group companions.

Ken T (APLman)

I usually limit myself to not more than 90 minutes drive each way. However, I am willing to consider longer trips provided that overnight accommodation is included. For example: last month I did a trip involving an overnight, and have another similar one booked for late March next year.

regards,

Peter

P.S. If that was a serious enquiry please contact me off forum.

I usually limit myself to not more than 90 minutes drive each way. However, I am willing to consider longer trips provided that overnight accommodation is included. For example: last month I did a trip involving an overnight, and have another similar one booked for late March next year.

regards,

Peter

P.S. If that was a serious enquiry please contact me off forum.

...so I'm guessing Australia is out of the question then ??

lol

:rolleyes:

Been using PTE since 2002 ~ Fantastic-Tool for 'Business & Technical Engineering Presentations'...

Its ability to Start/Stop/Reverse/Forward with full Sound-Synchronisation is unbelievable. Its probably

the best tool available for this job and it far excels 'Powerpoint' in scope of Image-size and quality

and its so easy to to make a copy 'On the Fly' (on-site) for my Clients.

Brian.(Conflow)

Thanks to you all for your replies. Looking through some of your slideshows

I can see that the uses that can be made is only limited by imagination.

Certainly whatever the imagination can conceive, P2E seems to be the software to achieve the results

Thanks again

PestMaster

Please don't mention that 4 letter word. I don't do work anymore.

We went into Caloundra yesterday, for the sunset, that fizzled out, so we had dinner right on the Pumicstone Passage while watching a dolphin swim just off the shore.

Next time you come up, let me know

I've mainly used it for making both short (5-20 minute) and long (80 minute) video documentaries. But also for video slideshows of my nieces and Godchildren, weddings and vacations/holidays.

Like you say it is limited only by imagination. I once started making a Rubik's cube, but not the animated cube that others have posted here, instead mine was going to be a fully interactive cube that you could solve like you would solve the real Rubik's cube, except by mouse clicks. I stopped only when I realized that the number of permutations of the 3-D cube was too many for one lifetime! Given enough time this could be done with PTE. I actually have a working version of this project for the 2-D version of the "cube" that I never posted anywhere. With only a few additions to PTE (which I posted in the Ideas forum) the 2-D version could be programed very easily and if WnSoft ever make those changes I will complete the project and post it here.

The next project I plan is to create a .exe version of my resume (Curriculum Vitae).

Ray

Please don't mention that 4 letter word. I don't do work anymore.

We went into Caloundra yesterday, for the sunset, that fizzled out, so we had dinner right on the Pumicstone Passage while watching a dolphin swim just off the shore.

Next time you come up, let me know

Barry, That four letter word just paid for my copy of Picture to Exe :D

I've just sent you a message via email - seems we have a mutual acquaintance

Cheers

I've mainly used it for making both short (5-20 minute) and long (80 minute) video documentaries. But also for video slideshows of my nieces and Godchildren, weddings and vacations/holidays.

Like you say it is limited only by imagination. I once started making a Rubik's cube, but not the animated cube that others have posted here, instead mine was going to be a fully interactive cube that you could solve like you would solve the real Rubik's cube, except by mouse clicks. I stopped only when I realized that the number of permutations of the 3-D cube was too many for one lifetime! Given enough time this could be done with PTE. I actually have a working version of this project for the 2-D version of the "cube" that I never posted anywhere. With only a few additions to PTE (which I posted in the Ideas forum) the 2-D version could be programed very easily and if WnSoft ever make those changes I will complete the project and post it here.

The next project I plan is to create a .exe version of my resume (Curriculum Vitae).

Ray

Ray, I've attempted the hard copy of Rubiks cube and failed... and failed... and failed :(

Please don't subject me to a software version also ! You must be very patient to even attempt such a project !

Cheers

I've seen a clip showing a Rubiks Cube solveing machine, made from Leggo with a couple of small stepper motors and a camera phone. The camera looks at the cube and drives the motors to rotate cube so all sides in turn are seen by the camera, then the software instructs the motors to move the segments of the cube to produce a solution. This lash-up machine solves the cube in a matter of seconds. Just boggling to watch in action. Here's one version: http://9to5google.com/2011/10/21/android-lego-robot-beats-human-world-record-in-solving-rubiks-cube-puzzle/ and there are others.

• 4 weeks later...