WnSoft Forums

PanosFX Snowbulb Template Only....

Lin Evans

Slightly different from my other "snowbulb" template as it doesn't deal with snow build-up but just "snowing" inside the bulb and replacement of my "goosebulb" png with your own PNG transparency or a jpg, bmp, animated gif, etc.

First download the zip file and extract into a folder. Then just open the PTE file in PicturesToExe, go to the Objects and Animations screen and click on the very bottom object (Goosebulb.png). Click on the Properties tab and then on the open file icon at the top right next to "picture." Navigate to your own transparent PNG or a jpg, bmp or animated gif you wish to have inside the bulb with snow coming down.

Double click your selection then use the surrounding "handles" to size and position via the mouse inside the bulb. If you are putting in a jpg or bmp, you will probably want to enlarge it to fit the full available dimensions which will be everything "except" the snow at the bottom of the bulb.

That's all there is to it. Save under a new name, export as an exe or mp4, etc. The snow animation will run for 60 seconds. If you wish you can copy and paste your slide as many times as necessary for your animation and background music.

s104715615.onlinehome.us/sample/panosbulbanimatedtemplate.zip

Best regards,

Lin

Turns out that my domain name expired with me being contacted so I put a direct link to my ISP"s server which will work. The domain name will be back on line in a couple hours.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Ken,

Apparently the server is down for unknown reasons - my ISP is working on it, hopefully it will be resolved soon....

Best regards,

Lin

lin

Oops! Internet Explorer could not find www.lin-evans.org

ken