WnSoft Forums

Joining two templates together

Hello

I have done this numerous times before but for some reason it is not working for me - please could someone tell me how to join two slideshows created using a template together.

This is what I normally do:

1 Open the 2nd of the 2 slideshows

2 Highlight all the slides

3 Right click >> copy

4 Open the first slideshow and click on slide before you want to insert the other show (i.e. before the end credits)

5 Then right click and paste is usually available - but for some reason it isn't!!

I have also tried opening both shows before I do the 'copy' but again it doesn't give me the paste option.

Please can you spot where I am going wrong?

Thanks

Joy Newbould

Joy,

You must use just one "instance" of PTE. So your step 4 must be done from within your existing instance of PTE as "File...Open...<show#1>". You must not double click the PTE project file for "show#1" and have it open in a second instance of PTE.

regards,

Peter

Thanks so much for your quick reply Peter - I knew I had forgotten a simple rule! Thanks - all working as I wanted now!!

I see you live in Yorkshire - Do you give any PTE 'talks' at camera clubs or do any private workshops at all? I am in Sheffield (though I know that isn't 'real Yorkshire!)

Joy

Hi Joy,

Yes, I do give talks, demonstrations and slideshows to AV groups, Video clubs and Camera clubs. Sheffield would be just under a two hour drive for me, so would be close to the limit of my working range (I live up near the north-east Yorkshire coast between Middlesbrough and Whitby).

And since when has Sheffield not been "real" Yorkshire. It has always been within the borders of God's Fair County!

regards,

Peter