WnSoft Forums

Rename Templates to Templates and Transitions?

tom95521

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Yachtsman1

The existing structure should be given time to settle down before making another change to it. It is still early days yet. In any case, Templates and Transitions are two very different things.

Peter

Here here, every time I pluck up courage to download it something else comes up, thought this was supposed to a stable version.

Yachtsman1. :(

Hi Eric,

"Stable" and "Static" are two different things... The version is very "stable" but people are asking for slight changes..

Best regards,

Lin

Here here, every time I pluck up courage to download it something else comes up, thought this was supposed to a stable version.

Yachtsman1. sad.gif

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Eric,

"Stable" and "Static" are two different things... The version is very "stable" but people are asking for slight changes..

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin

It's over a month now 7.5 became the norm, I want to be able to download it & not have to keep changing things to keep my show menus stable. Every time 7.5 is changed I have to upgrade the shows I've made to suit the new version if I want to use them in a menu (I assume that is still the case?).

Regards Eric

Yachtsman

Back Christmas Day :)/>

BTW when I click on an emoticon at the end of a line, if I hit return it disappears, this has been going on some time, is it me or the new emoticons? If I hit space or forward arrow it stays :(/>