WnSoft Forums

Timeline

coecolin

I have a problem with the timeline. I have attached a zip file of part of the project that I am working on. If you play the sequence from the begining everything is OK. Now alter the position or transition of one or two slides and then place the cursor a couple of slides in front of the altered one and click play on the mini player or the full screen button and the the sequence is out of sync from this point on. Then play the sequence from the start and everything is OK. Maybe I have not got the settings right but I have tried many. I have also tried this on my laptop and have the same problem. My desktop is running Windows 7 home premium 32 bit and the laptop is running the same but 64 bit. I am using PTE version 7.5.2. Hopefully somebody will be able to help me.

Regards,

Colin.

PS. If the attachment fails to show perhaps somebody may be able to tell me how to go about it.

Dave,

Many thanks for your response. I have got the Synchronise Sound track ticked in Project Options. Thank you for the info on how to attach files, The file I tried to attach was way over the limit, so I will get around to adjusting it tonight and try again.

Many thanks,

Colin.

Create a free account at DropBox or post at Media Fire and let us download the larger project which shows the problem.

Describe the problem as accurately as you can and tell us what you think is out of sync?

https://www.dropbox.com/plans

http://www.mediafire.com/

I'm not a big fan of mediafire because of the suspicious adverts.

DG

Dave,

I have created a zip file of a section of the project that I am working on. If you click between the end of the gray bar and slide 5 in the mini player you will find that it runs OK. Now click from the beginning in the mini player and you should find that it runs out of sync. Also if you click preview it also runs out of sync. I downloaded dropbox but could not get on with it , so as I had a mediafire account I have used that.

Regards,

Colin

http://www.mediafire.com/?5u7lk6zkmieia3x

Hi Colin,

I think that you need to open your music file up in your Audio Editor and resave - making sure that it is saved CBR (Constant Bit Rate)?

I opened it in Audition and it was 38 seconds - I saved it as a 160 KBPS CBR MP3 at 44100 and inserted it into the project.

The new time was 41 seconds and I had to alter the slide positions a little.

After that the sync was perfect from any position in the show.

DG