WnSoft Forums

http://www.mediafire.com/?15n44du25ockdmm

raybridges

My linkThis is ,I hope a new take on a popular subject. 'Bert' runs for 6.30 minutes and is 46.9mb in size. The pictures were mainly taken at reenactments with only 2

historic images plus some old family pictures and postcards. The soundtrack was created on Audacity with me doing the voice over to my own words.

Guest Yachtsman1

My linkThis is ,I hope a new take on a popular subject. 'Bert' runs for 6.30 minutes and is 46.9mb in size. The pictures were mainly taken at reenactments with only 2

historic images plus some old family pictures and postcards. The soundtrack was created on Audacity with me doing the voice over to my own words.

Hi Ray

Enjoyed your show. I feel an affinity with the subject as my father was in WW1. The VO was excellent & well composed, very hard to do correctly. I fought shy of doing my own VO for my similar show "Wilfred Owen's War" which you may have seen. I've kept your show. Haven't made any suggestions, I see it's version 6 so you have probably made as many changes as you want to do.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hello Ray,

I really enjoyed your show.

As I stated in my remarks about Eric's show, we owe so much to all concerned.

I really liked your voice over, your tone of voice was in my view really melancholy and lend-ed itself perfectly to the story.

I also like the fact that I did not feel as if I were being taught to or preached to, your voice was perfect for giving me that feeling.

Did you write the script? it was really well written and I hung onto every word.

I can tell that you have put allot of work into this show so well done and I really hope you get more positive remarks as we seem not to get many here, unlike the French sites.

I look for ward to seeing more from you, I will send you a PM about me saving and with your permission showing this to other people.

Thank you for posting Ray

regards

Ralph

Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Hi Ray

Enjoyed your show. I feel an affinity with the subject as my father was in WW1. The VO was excellent & well composed, very hard to do correctly. I fought shy of doing my own VO for my similar show "Wilfred Owen's War" which you may have seen. I've kept your show. Haven't made any suggestions, I see it's version 6 so you have probably made as many changes as you want to do.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hello Ralph,

I am glad you enjoyed the show. I did write the script myself, although it did take me a long time to find the words. I thought I had hit the right note when I played it to my father and it brought tears to his eyes.

Regards,

Ray

Hello Ray,

I really enjoyed your show.

As I stated in my remarks about Eric's show, we owe so much to all concerned.

I really liked your voice over, your tone of voice was in my view really melancholy and lend-ed itself perfectly to the story.

I also like the fact that I did not feel as if I were being taught to or preached to, your voice was perfect for giving me that feeling.

Did you write the script? it was really well written and I hung onto every word.

I can tell that you have put allot of work into this show so well done and I really hope you get more positive remarks as we seem not to get many here, unlike the French sites.

I look for ward to seeing more from you, I will send you a PM about me saving and with your permission showing this to other people.

Thank you for posting Ray

regards

Ralph

Thank you Colin.

Hello Ray,

I remember seeing Bert a few weeks ago and watching it again, like Mick I felt it was much stronger. Very well done as are a lot of your AVs that we have seen at the club or the AV group. Keep up the good work.

Colin.

Ray,

A super show on a popular subject (unless your national anthem has Uber Alles in it).

I have to be honest and say I'm not over keen on re-enactments as pristine uniforms and equipment is just so fake.

What lifts this above the ordinary is your delivery,story and clever assembly of all the parts including the re-enactment shots.

Quality shows are rationed here,so hope all the positive feedback will encourage you to do more.

Well done,

Davy

• 2 weeks later...