WnSoft Forums

33rd CHELLES MULTIPHOT March 2013

slide24x36

Chelles Audiovisuel presents you the festival program

Free entrance.

33rd CHELLES MULTIPHOT March 2013 8th to 17 th

SPECTACLE - CONCERT - SHOW MULTI-IMAGES - AV CONTEST - PHOTOGRAPHIC EXHIBITION - PHOTO FAIR

NATURE EVENT " THE MOUNTAIN'S FACE " - Friday, March 8th, 8:30 PM

For the opening show, the festival gains altitude and proposes a journey to the summits.

We present you a panorama about the diversity of this natural environment: territories, its geography, its biodiversity, its traditions, its cultural, literary and sporty heritage. You will leave the pastures with guides and agents of natural parks. Walk along the trail to meet pastoral’s and ancestral traditions. Contemplate the uplands, climb peaks and observe a 4000 meters endemic wildlife and be ready to follow peak adventurers for an ascent, breathtakingly.

AV CONTEST - "THE CHALLENGE "- Saturday, March 9th, 10:30 AM and 2:PM

Projection before a jury of the selected shows for the 33rd edition of audio visual contest : "The Challenge". Directors propose audiovisuals works with varied stories and differents aesthetics glances. During the day, all spectators are invited to award the public price. This is an opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with authors and to discover the latest AV techniques. A workshop will be lead by Daniel Chailloux about "M.Objects soft and stereoscopic" capture image in relief encoding. (Registration required)

PANORAMIC MULTI-IMAGES "STILE ITALIANO " - Saturday, March 9th, 5:30 PM

The festival proposes you a multi-images sequence realized by italian authors. Their talents offer an idea of the " Italian style " : an subtly and artistic work writing with music and images about the art, culture, photography all treated with a Latin sensibility.

THE GALA EVENING - "33e CHELLES MULTIPHOT" - Saturday, March 9th, 8:30 PM

Opening of the gala in images and music for a celtic journey with Françoise Cornwell : interpreter of gaelic songs and poems. Followed by awards ceremony of the AV contest by the jury and a multi-images sequence.

AV SPECTACLE - "LA MARNE EN SCÈNE" - Sunday, March 10th, 2:30 PM

Once upon a time, a stream … La Marne … Told by the boatman wife to his children. She evokes the story of the villages crossed by the river. The Marne rises on the Langres plateau and flows to Chelles after 500 km.

PHOTOGRAPHIC EXHIBITION "MOUTAIN LANDSCAPE" March 8 th to 17 th

An exhibition with a selection of mountains pictures taken by the Chelles Audiovisual team, the festival organizers.

PHOTO FAIR "SALON DES COLLECTIONNEURS" Sunday, March 17th, 9 AM - 6 PM

One of the biggest photography and cinema and sound fair of France with 5000 visitors and 140 exhibitors in the ‌‌2000 m2 area of the Chelles cultural center. This is an an essential "rendez-vous" for photographers, collectors and bargain hunters.

ADRESS

Centre culturel - Théâtre de Chelles, Place des Martyrs de Châteaubriant, 77500 CHELLES -FRANCE

Chelles is located 20km east of Paris. free entrance.

It would be really nice for those of us that cant attend to see photographs or a sequence of the event.

It sounds really good, so much going on, far different to the AV events I am used to here.

regards

Ralph

Guest Yachtsman1

It would be really nice for those of us that cant attend to see photographs or a sequence of the event.

It sounds really good, so much going on, far different to the AV events I am used to here.

regards

Ralph

Hi Ralph

Have you been to Snods End or Bradford or Leeds or Wilmslow, all have an annual do of one form or another, even Southport Camera Club is having an AV comp' this month.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hi Ralph

Have you been to Snods End or Bradford or Leeds or Wilmslow, all have an annual do of one form or another, even Southport Camera Club is having an AV comp' this month.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hi Eric,

After reading the original post, I though how interesting it sounds and that I would like to attend.

I read your reply and ventured to the Leeds av website and sadly could not get inspired because the information is mainly aimed at members and if you view the gallery it only gives links to 3 old shows, no photographs from members whatsoever.

While on the Leeds site I did click on a link to a welsh site, the home of two AV judges who are giving the premier lecture this year, I found no material from them whatsoever, but the site had some fantastic photos from some of the members.

Sadly the others are to far away for me but I have visited the respective sites and did find some good photography.

After petrol and entrance it would cost over a hundred pounds and as I could not view anything from them that would encourage me to attend I cant ever envisage a reason for me to travel to the event..

Thank you for the information Eric

regards

Ralph