WnSoft Forums

Exe. Files to video

Tomuk

Hi! All,

I wonder if any of you knowledgeable experts know of any software that will convert P2e exe. files to any video files.

I have recently had a bad experience,I have had my computer and external Hard drives stolen,all I have left are my exe. completed files that I saved to discs.

I now require them on mp4 video to post to Vimeo so I can share my work with other.

Hope somebody can help with a solution or work around.

Tom.

1365365790' post='106890']

Hello Tomuk:

One option:

You can run your application and capture PicturesToExe with a program like Camtasia (full screen capture). Then save the capture to the video format you want.

Excuse my English

Spock

Thanks Spock.I'm not to sure if Camtasia will capture the sound track tho?I'll let you know how I get on.

Tom.

Guest Yachtsman1

Thanks Spock.I'm not to sure if Camtasia will capture the sound track tho?I'll let you know how I get on.

Tom.

Hi Tom

I use Camtasia Studio 8. Good news it captures the sound, bad news the picture quality is nowhere near as good as your Exe files.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hi Tom

I use Camtasia Studio 8. Good news it captures the sound, bad news the picture quality is nowhere near as good as your Exe files.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hi! Eric,

Thanks for the idea, I have Camtasia 6 on disc but as yet no computer to load it onto,(I don't like to use P2e on this laptop),I'll give it a try when the Insurance company provide the cash.

Tom.