WnSoft Forums

Verschwundene Button

diaschau

Is the law just only for some members?

Hallo Spock,

dies ist die deutsche Sektion des Forums (WnSoft Forums > Deutsch > PicturesToExe Deluxe). Hier spricht man deutsch! (This is the German section of this forum. Here, the language is German.)

Viele Grüße aus München, Deutschland

Xaver

Hello @ll:

Some time ago Igor said me that I was not fulfilling the forum rules:

All messages must be in English only.

and

3. Do not use extreme font size or style in your post. Use special font parameters only to highlight a particular word or a short phrase when it really necessary.

4. Do not use excessive coloration in your post. This includes changing the color of your complete post to something other than the default message color.

But, the rules also say:

1. Moderators maintain order in the forum and ensure compliance with the rules of the forum.

2. Moderators must comply with the rules of the forum as much as other members of the forum.

Is the law just only for some members?

Spock

In terra infedelis (in the regions of the infidels)? No, I think not if any speaks other language, and I (re)think that The II° War Word is finished of more and more years ago.

This Place and of Pte users, sure with cultural background and point of view different, but...there's for everyone. Directly without any formalism, because if the World is crazy, Pte forum simply: IS DIFFERENT!

Da Campos

Da Campos,

WnSoft Forum Rules

Common

1. WnSoft forum is an international forum. All messages must be in English only. It is acceptable that a post can be written in a foreign language and supplied with a full English translation. Exceptions are specialized sections of the forum that must use the language specified in the section title.

P.S. I will welcome new unofficial forums on Spanish and Italian languages about PicturesToExe like Diapositif and Diaporama in France. Personally I think that it would be wonderful if German users could run independent unofficial PTE forum, because our current forum has English interface by default.

Hallo Dieter,

schön, von Dir wieder etwas zu hören. Bitte beschreibe Dein Problem ein wenig genauer.

Gruß

Xaver

Sommergrüße aus Schweden

Es war bisher möglich beim zusammenstellen einer Schau - von jeder Stelle die Schau zu starten - ich finde den Button (war links) nicht mehr. Vielleicht habe ich ihn an anderer Stelle übersehen.

Grüße

Den Button, den Du meinst, nennen manche spaßeshalber auch "Toast", denn so sieht er ja auch aus. Man kann stattdessen nun den Button mit den vier Pfeilen, rechts unten im Miniplayer nehmen. Der Toast ist aber auch noch vorhanden, allerdings in der Standardeinstellung deaktiviert. Im Menü Einstellungen > Einstellungen von PicturesToExe > Werkzeugleisten findet man den Button: "Vorschau ab der aktuellen Position". Man muss das Häkchen setzen und kann den Button mit "Nach oben", "Nach unten" in eine beliebige Wekzeugleiste verschieben.

Gruß

Xaver

Den Button, den Du meinst, nennen manche spaßeshalber auch "Toast", denn so sieht er ja auch aus. Man kann stattdessen nun den Button mit den vier Pfeilen, rechts unten im Miniplayer nehmen. Der Toast ist aber auch noch vorhanden, allerdings in der Standardeinstellung deaktiviert. Im Menü Einstellungen > Einstellungen von PicturesToExe > Werkzeugleisten findet man den Button: "Vorschau ab der aktuellen Position". Man muss das Häkchen setzen und kann den Button mit "Nach oben", "Nach unten" in eine beliebige Wekzeugleiste verschieben.

Gruß

Xaver

Danke er ist wieder da - er war mir so ans Herz gewachsen !

Grüße aus dem sonnigen Schweden

Dieter