WnSoft Forums

Allegretto

morasoft

Hello all:

I have made a template and want share it with the forum.

Download and Unzip "Plantilla giros.zip", it will create a folder called "Plantilla giros".

Save the zip file "Plantilla giros.zip" for work with another project...

On the other hand, create a folder with 25 images in jpg format with the same size.(The colored images of the template are 800x533, but you can use other measures)

Renaming all your images with the form (picxx) where XX are numbers from 01 to 25.

It should be: pic01.jpg, pic02.jpg ...... pic25.jpg

Once done, with copy and paste option, move all those photos to the folder "Plantilla giros". If you've done well, the computer prompted to overwrite them. Answer yes. The pictures of colors will be replaced by your other images.

Run the Bond_Allegretto.pte and test it.

Then everyone can make the adjustments you want ...

I dedicate this template to my friend Ken, that has helped me in the completion and has suggested to me the music.

P.D: Mask.png, pic01.jpg, pic02.jpg.... belong to TheDom template (thanks Dominique)

Morasoft

Bond_Allegretto Final.zip

Thanks Lin and Charles.

This forum continues with the same problem. People would like to download but do not like thank.

Fifteen hours after putting the post, eighteen people have downloaded it and have been grateful just two ...

A pity ...

To media fire

http://www.mediafire.com/?kyuvpqujxhk1c11

27 mb +- exe for pc’s in zip

pictures used were for growth documentation of the “pool no more” project – I had just finished documenting the area and had 30+- picts of the area so it was ideal for the test when Moise presented me with the template

– Dexter was telling me he had just dug a big hole))

ken

Hi Morasoft,

I just downloaded and played with my own pictures, your amazing template.

It must have been a lot of work to make this template, thanks for sharing this with us.

Regards,

Bert