WnSoft Forums

Hysteria

morasoft

Hello all:

I made another very basic template, maybe someone can learn something about the operation of PicturesToExe.

I tested with images of 800x600 and 1920x1080 and working properly. I think you can use other images sizes.

Download and Unzip "Hysteria.zip", it will create a folder called "Hysteria".

Save the zip file "Hysteria.zip" for work with another project...

On the other hand, create a folder with 30 images in jpg format with the same size.(The colored images of the template are 1920x1080, but you can use other measures)

Renaming all your images with the form (picxx) where XX are numbers from 01 to 30.

It should be: pic01.jpg, pic02.jpg ...... pic30.jpg

Once done, with copy and paste option, move all those photos to the folder "Hysteria". If you've done well, the computer prompted to overwrite them. Answer yes. The pictures of colors will be replaced by your other images.

Run the Hysteria.pte and test it.

Then everyone can make the adjustments you want ...

P.D: Mask.png, pic01.jpg, pic02.jpg.... belong to TheDom template (thanks Dominique)

Hysteria.zip

Guest Yachtsman1

Hello Admiral and Ken.

Thank you for participating in the forum.

Today, August 13, 12 am, 35 downloads and 2 comments.

Reallly, it is best to do other things ...

Bye...

A pat on the back is only a few vertebrae removed from a kick in the pants, but is miles ahead in results. :lol:

Yachtsman1.

Have put together picts that I took back in 95/ 96 with my Olympus E-20N DSLR of flowers around Sarnia using Moise’s latest template

Was just getting into digital a bit more seriously – photography is like fishing – you never seem to have the right “tackle” for the occasion )))))

The exe is 36 +- mb in a zip – at mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?bqbh3d3pc1xa5sm

enjoy

ken

Well done Ken!

Only two details.

- The end has to say: created by Ken Cox.

- It would be better to resize images (1920 x 1080) for example, thus cover more the screen

In addition, I'll make a change in the background, blurring the images that appear in front.

Morasoft.

Moises

did not know how to change last slide -- thks for the tips -- will have another look -- no luck, cannot find your created by

picts were 1280/960 and had been resized back when i took them

Bill

thks for your comments

can always take a pat :)/>

ken

Ken, excellent show, great photos.

I love the look of your city, so beautiful, fresh, and colorful!

Thanks for showcasing Sarnia.

All the best, robertg

Have put together picts that I took back in 95/ 96 with my Olympus E-20N DSLR of flowers around Sarnia using Moise’s latest template

Was just getting into digital a bit more seriously – photography is like fishing – you never seem to have the right “tackle” for the occasion )))))

The exe is 36 +- mb in a zip – at mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?bqbh3d3pc1xa5sm

enjoy

ken