WnSoft Forums

Hysteria 2

morasoft

Hello all:

I made a couple of changes in "Hysteria" project.

Now there are 31 images. It's new the "pic00", which is used at the beginning and end of the presentation. So are 31 images. From the "pic00" to "pic30".

The background is no longer the same. Now in background, appear the principal images with 40% opacity.

The instructions are the same as in "Hysteria".

Download and Unzip "Hysteria_2.zip", it will create a folder called "Hysteria_2".

Save the zip file "Hysteria_2.zip" for work with another project...

On the other hand, create a folder with 30 images in jpg format with the same size.(The colored images of the template are 1920x1080, but you can use other measures)

Renaming all your images with the form (picxx) where XX are numbers from 00 to 30.

It should be: pic00.jpg, pic01.jpg ...... pic30.jpg

Once done, with copy and paste option, move all those photos to the folder "Hysteria_2". If you've done well, the computer prompted to overwrite them. Answer yes. The pictures of colors will be replaced by your other images.

Run the Hysteria_2.pte and test it.

Then everyone can make the adjustments you want ...

P.D: Mask.png, pic01.jpg, pic02.jpg.... belong to TheDom template (thanks Dominique)

Hysteria_2.zip

Hi Morasoft,

I liked the Hysteria template and made a little show with it. I tried also your Hysteria2 for this same show, I prefer the template Hysteria2, but for this show,I found the background became to distracting with only 45% opacity, and I do not know how I could make the opacity less. It would also be nice if the background could be the picture at low opacity and black & white.

Here is a show made with Hysteria(1).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12297675/Rodeo%202013.zip

Thanks for sharing these great templates.

Hello Bert:

Great show and wonderful images.

Very well captured every instant.

I will try to explain about opacity, but I do not know much English.

To change the opacity of the background images have to do the following for each slide:

For example, select the third slide (the first is black, the second has the text and the third has pic01) and go to objects and animations.

There, the two images down, correspond to the background,. In this case pic00 and pic01

Each one has two key point.

pic00 in the first keypoint has opacity 40 and zero opacity in second keypoint.

pic01 is the reverse (opacity 0 and 40).

For example, let's put the opacity to 100%:

You should change (in animation, opacity) the two keypoints of pic01 to a value of 100, and only the first keypoint in pic00. The second keypoint is still zero in pic00.

To set the background to black and white images, you need the images of the two types (color and black and white) and change pic00 and pic01 with their respective white and black (Go to Objects and Animations -> Properties -> Pictures)

(both are bottom of the list, do not get confused and change the images above),

Do you understand me?

If you do not understand I will send a capture with Camtasia

Moisés

Hello Bert:

Test this 5 images demo with 100% opacity and black and white format.

You need your :

pic01.jpg, pic02.jpg..... pic05.jpg and

pic01bw.jpg, pic02bw.jpg.... pic05bw.jpg

Tell me others changes and I will make to you the template with thats changes.

Morasoft.

Black and White background.zip

Hi Moisés

Thanks for your B&W template, I made the show with 5 pictures and also turned the opacity in the background to around 21%.

I think that with all the movement of the frames, a changing background is still to busy and most of the times the background is not visible anyhow. I like to see one not changing picture in the background, related to the show, and easy adjustable for opacity.

Can you tell me, in Hysteria(1), with a constant background, which is the picture to change the background, or does the background has to change in all pic01 to pic25?

Here is the 5 picture BW background show. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12297675/BW%20show.exe

Thanks for your help.

Bert

Hi Moisés

Thanks for your B&W template, I made the show with 5 pictures and also turned the opacity in the background to around 21%.

I think that with all the movement of the frames, a changing background is still to busy and most of the times the background is not visible anyhow. I like to see one not changing picture in the background, related to the show, and easy adjustable for opacity.

Can you tell me, in Hysteria(1), with a constant background, which is the picture to change the background, or does the background has to change in all pic01 to pic25?

Here is the 5 picture BW background show. https://dl.dropboxus...5/BW%20show.exe

Thanks for your help.

Bert

Hello Bert.

In the attached image you can see the background settings for Hysteria_1 in the Project Options.

There, in image option (down) you can select an image to all the show.

Morasoft

post-3012-0-61724900-1376683745_thumb.jp

Hi Moisés

I changed the image in Hysteria1 for the show and that is now the constant background image, what I wanted. I don't find a way to change the opacity of this background image in the Hysteria PTE file. Can you tell me where to find that?

Thanks,

Bert_

Hi Moisés

I changed the image in Hysteria1 for the show and that is now the constant background image, what I wanted. I don't find a way to change the opacity of this background image in the Hysteria PTE file. Can you tell me where to find that?

Thanks,

Bert_

Hello Bert.

You can modify the image with photoshop -for example-. (color, opacity ...)

Or add to all slides in the background a rectangle (white, black, white or gray solid color) and set the desired opacity.

See attached images:

1.-. without rectangle

2.- with rectangle

Although I think that it is better modifying in a photo editing program ( less work and higher quality )

post-3012-0-01639900-1376693195_thumb.jp

post-3012-0-76299900-1376693214_thumb.jp

Hi Morasoft,

I knew I could modify the background image in a photo editing program, but I thought it was maybe possible in to do it in PTE, like I could do in the BW show. I will play with it.

Thanks,

Bert