WnSoft Forums

How to Use Slide Styles

Igor

See also:

How to Create Slide Styles in Version 8.0

_______

Introduction

A slide style is a template of animation with optional objects.

For example, you can apply Pan Left or Zoom Out animation for a selected slide.

It's possible to select several slides and apply a desired style for these slides.

post-1-0-98295400-1380089313_thumb.jpg

How it works

Each style shows a required number of main images/videos to apply this style.

For example, you can try 'Cube' style which requires 6 main images:

post-1-0-50202900-1380089905_thumb.jpg

Add 6 images or videos to the Slide list and apply Cube style.

You'll get one slide with 6 image objects instead of 6 slides with one image on each slide.

If you apply Cube style to one slide with only one main image. You'll see the following:

post-1-0-79354300-1380090229_thumb.jpg

In Objects and animation editor you can add absent images for surfaces of Cube.

Main Objects

A style replaces images of a slide which have option "Main object".

Slide may contain several main objects with different indexes. For example, "1" and "2".

When you apply a style, PicturesToExe collects main images from each selected slide.

So if a style requires 2 main images and your slide has 2 main object images - you can apply this style to one slide.

post-1-0-93467500-1380092323_thumb.jpg

Custom Slide Styles

You can install styles created by other users of PicturesToExe and apply them in your projects.

post-1-0-08397900-1380093017_thumb.jpg

________

Please read also:

How to Create Slide Styles in Version 8.0

Linked Images

I must be missing something about the blur style. There is blur zoom in and blur zoom out but what if I want to just blur without zooming? The style has only 1 image so that must be the image that blurs. Maybe I don't understand what it means to blur an image but what I'm seeing is very different from what I expected from this new feature.

Actually, the "styles" were created as the author desired (Igor in this case), If you just want to blur without zooming and have not created your own style to accomplish this, just select the image you wish to blur so that the first keyframe is selected. In Objects and Animations, click on the small blue down arrow in the "Blur" button and move the slider which appears to the right while watching the amount of blur. If you move it to the left it will sharpen. You may overwrite the maximum values to accomplish greater than the degree of blur you get with 400 or greater sharpening than -20.

If it is the fact that you see the "edge" of the image appear to "shrink" which is the concern, whenever you apply a universal blur to an image the edges will get darker around the periphery of the image. The image is not actually zooming smaller, it's simply an artifact of the blur algorithm.

Of course you can "keyframe" the amount of blur thus go from a blur to a sharp image or vice versa.

In the example provided via the "style" - there is a keyframe at the very end of the slide which provides the zoom in or zoom out values.

Best regards,

Lin

Ah, new version? Wow...But I think occured an error (more). I' not writer and Pte is not Word processor exactly? Pte is a "ncie" tool for animation? Well, but, again, I want exactly no word (I'm photographer and not writer) but: T-u-t-o-r-i-a-l that explain me, step by step new functions. No other.

Ps. Please see Youtube Proshow5 for instance: because Pte not have similar "plaza"?

Many thanks (in advance) all team Pte

Da Campos