WnSoft Forums

Reorganize object structure with drag'n drop

What about adding drag and drop feature to reorganize objects in the object hierarchy? That could ease reworking complex sequences.

Moreover, i'd love to see a new "wrap selection into frame" command, and similar "unwrap children from selected node".

This would simplify the tedious task of:

1. Adding a frame

2. Moving it in the right place

3. Cutting objects

4. Paste them into the frame

Maybe not only for frames, but for any kind of container object.

"Drag and drop to reorganize objects" - +1 from me!

As for the "wrap/unwrap" suggestion... Let's assume we have been given the drag and drop feature as above. If I then select a group of objects and drag them, I want their parent link broken. When I drop them I want a new parent link creating, if appropriate, based upon where I drop them. What type the objects are is totally irrelevant. For this kind of reorganization, an object is an object is an object...

regards,

Peter

"Drag and drop to reorganize objects" - +1 from me!

As for the "wrap/unwrap" suggestion... Let's assume we have been given the drag and drop feature as above. If I then select a group of objects and drag them, I want their parent link broken. When I drop them I want a new parent link creating, if appropriate, based upon where I drop them. What type the objects are is totally irrelevant. For this kind of reorganization, an object is an object is an object...

regards,

Peter

Yes, perhaps the only drag and drop support would be enough to speed up things.

Greetings! Umberto