WnSoft Forums

Questions on License Keys

trailertrash

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Igor

I am keen to take the opportunity of upgrading to version 8 D-Lux. I am currently running version 7.5.

I have two registration numbers one for PTE and one for video builder. As video builder is only in the D-Lux version is that the registration number I need to give when upgrading or is that simply the reg key for video builder itself.

My reg key for PTE is in the format XXXXXXXXX-XXXXX-XXX (i.e. 10 characters followed by 5 then 3).

Video Builder key format is XXXXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXXXX (i.e. 10 characters followed by 4 then 6)

My original key for PTE prior to this was in the format of an exe file.

Gogs

Hi Igor,

I am sorry to appear difficult but My key doesn't work.

I believe that I am doing everything correctly.

I copy the license key from the email I received.

I clink on your link 'Pictures To Exe'.

This takes me to the main site where I click 'Download ' Version 8 for windows.

It all downloads as I would expect but when I paste my key and activate I am told it is an incorrect or damaged key.

I am sure it is something I am doing wrong but what???

Anthony

Anthony,

1. Please make sure that you enter a license key from the email which you received after the upgrade. Or from the personal message I sent you.

Last symbols in your key - ...Q0L21

2. Also just for case I attached screenshot with a window where users enter license keys. It looks differently in versions 8.0 and 7.5.

post-1-0-12646300-1386435692_thumb.jpg

Gogs,

Please use your last license key (VideoBuilder) for the upgrade.

Hi Igor

Having just got a little confused over numbers apparently have noted the wrong number down. I went back to email from WNsoft when I upgraded Video Builder which was in August to find licence key.

Key starts with a D so I loaded it directly to Version 8 and it is activated. I take it that since I upgraded Video Builder in August that I have been able to upgrade to V8 for free. Version 8 runs OK.

Thanks for all your hard work in producing such an excellent product.

Gogs

Hi Igor,

It's a great program!

But: I cannot upgrade to version 8.0; I have 6; 7; 7.5;

My videobuilder key: <...>

I become the message: error: the license key is incorrect or damaged.

Where can I find the right key?

Thanks!

Miet

Please don't publish your current key on the forum!

The order page on WnSoft site

http://www.wnsoft.com/picturestoexe/buy/

contains two links:

1. Upgrade from versions 1.0 – 6.5 to Deluxe edition

2. Upgrade from versions 7.0 – 7.5 to Deluxe edition

When you click to the link, you'll see a form to enter your current license key.

First link allows you to enter long license license. Because for these versions (up to 6.5) we sent only long keys as a text or as a file.

The second link allows to enter short license keys which we sent for versions 7.0 and 7.5.

You need to click this link:

http://www.wnsoft.com/picturestoexe/buy/upgrade?from=deluxe&version=1&to=deluexe

and enter your old license key.

Thanks in advance!

That wasn't the key..."similar to".

Thanks for the info Igor.

Cheers,

jim

Please don't publish your current key on the forum!

The order page on WnSoft site

http://www.wnsoft.com/picturestoexe/buy/

contains two links:

1. Upgrade from versions 1.0 – 6.5 to Deluxe edition

2. Upgrade from versions 7.0 – 7.5 to Deluxe edition

When you click to the link, you'll see a form to enter your current license key.

First link allows you to enter long license license. Because for these versions (up to 6.5) we sent only long keys as a text or as a file.

The second link allows to enter short license keys which we sent for versions 7.0 and 7.5.

You need to click this link:

http://www.wnsoft.com/picturestoexe/buy/upgrade?from=deluxe&version=1&to=deluexe

and enter your old license key.

Thanks in advance!

ok, but I still cant find the key to enter in the field to get the new one to work.

IMPORTANT

If you have a key similar to this one

AzErtyuihjvbgf;:mlopkj0çkji%xw<thisisnotavalidkeysorryforthis!:4(,.Ts3éZqWcV;

You have to copy your licence key with [PTE] with KEY END line, like this :

[PTE]

AzErtyuihjvbgf;:mlopkj0çkji%xw<thisisnotavalidkeysorryforthis!:4(,.Ts3éZqWcV;

------ KEY END ---------------------------------------------------

Here is a remind of your txt file licence key :

How to install the Standard or Deluxe license key:

1. Download and install the latest version of PicturesToExe Deluxe from http://www.wnsoft.com

2. Run PicturesToExe.

3. The program will ask for the license key. Click "Load a Key" button.

4. Copy the license key above (including both the KEY BEGIN and the KEY END lines) and paste into the window of PicturesToExe.

5. Click "Activate" button.

Hope this will help.

I had to admit this was a tricky thing before to succeed.

Regards

Alain

I haven't read everything above, but I found the upgrade key thingy to be a bit tricky. Took a few tries. What worked for me was to include the key from the registry like this:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PTE]

"Key"="XXXX...[half a mile of numbers and letters]...XXXX"

The whole kit and kaboodle. Just copy and paste. Entered just like that (I am not 100% sure exactly what arrangement was successful--but I think that was it). No other combination worked. I tried an old original key and the newest temporary key (dumb choice, but I was willing to try anything) and an in-between(replacement??) key. The in-between key (found in Evernote from Feb 2013 - I LOVE Evernote!) worked for me -- once I got it entered correctly.

Then, I got an email saying:

While reviewing your order we were unable to reach you on the provided phone number.

Please send us a phone number that we can reach you at. We will call you to verify the order and process it promptly.

Kind regards,

PayPro Sales

Right. It was no doubt ringing happily--far away. I am traveling in multiple SE Asian countries. So I bought a SIM card and time which cost more than the upgrade (but I needed the card anyway). I sent that to sales, country codes and all.

Sales sent another notice saying:

This email is to let you know that your order is being reviewed by our staff before it can be processed.

This process usually takes a few minutes, however it may take up to one business day in rare cases.

If you wish to expedite the process, please reply to this email with a phone number that we can reach you at and we will call to verify the order.

So I re-sent the phone number. I waited awhile. It was late. Past my bed time. No phone call. Before long the sale was approved anyway. YIPPEE!!!

The new key works wonderfully!

I am a Happy Camper!

Thanks Igor et al.

jk

7 лет назад приобрел "вечный" ключик к PTE. Приятно было чувствовать себя легальным пользователем. И вот: 8 версия. И что же?... Ключик более не вечный. Ну, нет так нет. Обновляться скорее всего не буду, не так уж мне и нужны эти новые возможности, хватит и 7 версии. Зато в очередной раз убедился в безграничной силе одной зеленой подруги ;)

7 years ago I bought a "life time" key to PTE. It was nice to feel a legal user. And 8 version. And what happened? ... Key is not valid. Well, there is no way. Most likely the upgrade will not be done, and I needn't these new features, and enough 7 version. But once again convinced of the infinite power of one green friend ;)

Got my new key. I had to enter the long one for the old key. However, good Scotsman that I am, I noticed that paying in GBP was costing more - $49 USD inc VAT. I paid in USD and got it for the 40.48 USD inc VAT rather than $ 49 USD inc VAT if I paid in GBP!!!

So all good and my upgrade is done.