WnSoft Forums

Publish to Youtube

proton777

I'm trying to publish my first project to Youtube but keep getting stuck at the first step where I'm asked for my YT login and password. Everything I try, it says "Your login was in correct". But it IS correct. I tried many times, both with and without the "@gmail.com" part. I confirmed my information is correct by logging into YT directly on the web.

If you go to YT and are logged in you can upload an mp4 from there.

Make suitable mps in pte and upload that way?

DG

I'll give the direct upload on Youtube a try. I just thought PTE might do something special that a direct upload won't, since the feature is included in the PTE Publish section.

Thanks, as always.

Guest Yachtsman1

I originally uploaded through PTE a couple of years ago, but then with Google messing around, my PTE connection disappeared for some reason & haven't been able to establish it. I have reverted to my original personal log in which works fine. However, I very rarely upload to Youtube now due to copyright flags.

Yachtsman1

PS apart from the wanting to change my Youtube name to my own name.

The videobuilder YouTube login works great. Never had a problem. If you can login to gmail.com you should be able to login using videobuilder. Something like name@gmail.com and your password.

Tom