WnSoft Forums

zoom on timeline

Lmoreels

On My W7 Pro 64bit PC, Control & scroll wheel on the mouse does the BIZ, not sure about your set up :unsure:/>/>/>/>

Yachtsman1.

On the MAC mouse there is no scroll wheel, bud gently swipe with my finger on the mouse dit the trick !

Thanks!

Luc M

• 2 weeks later...

On the MAC mouse there is no scroll wheel, bud gently swipe with my finger on the mouse dit the trick !

Thanks!

Luc M

I am having the same problem but use a roller ball mouse with the Mac and unfortunately can't get to zoom timeline using this method. Any suggestions please.

Many thanks

TC

Guest Yachtsman1

Some mouse controllers have hidden third action instigator for want of a better word, particularly laptops, 2 of mine had, I think in this instance there is a hidden control on John's mouse, try giving yours a good stroke. ;) holding the shift key at the same time.

Yachtsman1.

Some mouse controllers have hidden third action instigator for want of a better word, particularly laptops, 2 of mine had, I think in this instance there is a hidden control on John's mouse, try giving yours a good stroke. ;)/>/> holding the shift key at the same time.

Yachtsman1.

Hi Tom,

I dug out the old apple Mouse and gave it a few swipes as though there were a scroll wheel there and it worked OK. Thanks for the info.

All the best

Tony

Tony,

I assumed you were using a Magic Mouse. On that basis I mean moving one finger up or down (as opposed to swipe) the face of the mouse as if you were using a scroll wheel. That works for me provided I have Ctr and Shift selected and also have the time line window selected.

John

Tony,

I assumed you were using a Magic Mouse. On that basis I mean moving one finger up or down (as opposed to swipe) the face of the mouse as if you were using a scroll wheel. That works for me provided I have Ctr and Shift selected and also have the time line window selected.

John

Hi John,

Sorry for delay in getting back to you. That is what I think I did and as I mentioned to Tom it worked OK. I hadn't realised that there was effectively an invisible scroll wheel on the Apple Mouse.

Thank you for your help

Tony