WnSoft Forums

Archived Tutorials Being Limited?

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

I had an instance this morning where I was answering a query about hosting sites. I knew I had posted a number of tutorials on the subject & went back into the history files & found my history only going back to January 2013. These tutorials were posted in the tutorial section of the forum, luckily the tutorial I was trying to find came within the time period. IMO it is a mistake to limit the time for tutorials, slide shows seem to have an infinite limit. I know things change on how things are done, but not to be able to look back would be a lost resource. :(/>

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

I'm not sure if I understand correctly your question or complaint, because when I go to the "Tutorials and Articles" section (Here), I see that there are 4 or 5 full pages available, the first posts in this section being even as old as 2005 and 2006.

Hi Gerard

When I checked my posts, they only went back to Jan 2013, so maybe that section is infinite, it didn't show that on my own personal posts so I assumed my tutorials before Jan 2013 had been erased. I'll have another look :unsure:/>

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Gerard

When I checked my posts, they only went back to Jan 2013, so maybe that section is infinite, it didn't show that on my own personal posts so I assumed my tutorials before Jan 2013 had been erased. I'll have another look :unsure:/>/>/>/>

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hi Gerard

Yes they aren't in the FAQ's but in the Tutorials link below. Maybe both sections should be combined as most newcomers will look at FAQ's & maybe miss the tutorials link :unsure:/>/> I think the confusion is in their order, which is by the last post, not the first?

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.