WnSoft Forums

PTE 8 Lightbox view

CumCon

I use an iMac but to use PTE I use VM Ware Fusion4 to enable me to use Windows and also use PTE. When I move the slides down from the tree into the list, I want to be able to sort my pictures by way of a Lightbox. I have read that to so this you press F4 but when I do this on my Mac keyboard it goes to Dashboard. How can I access Lightbox?

Regards

David

I use an iMac but to use PTE I use VM Ware Fusion4 to enable me to use Windows and also use PTE. When I move the slides down from the tree into the list, I want to be able to sort my pictures by way of a Lightbox. I have read that to so this you press F4 but when I do this on my Mac keyboard it goes to Dashboard. How can I access Lightbox?

Regards

David

DG is right, but don't forget to have the SLIDE tab view, not the TIMELINE view

David,

I use Parallels with an iMac but it should, I expect, operate PTE exactly the same way as your setup.

To get F4 to work also press the 'fn" key. That should do it.

Regarding the lack of thumbnails, perhaps you have placed a tick alongside the "Table view of slide list" in the "Settings" drop-down menu?

Cheers

John