WnSoft Forums

Unable to sign on to Slideshow.com [SOLVED]

harbrimar

I am trying to sign in to Slideshow.Com but it will not take my password. I have requested new password several times but I am not receiving the email from Admin. Hopefully someone there can help!

Guest Yachtsman1

I am trying to sign in to Slideshow.Com but it will not take my password. I have requested new password several times but I am not receiving the email from Admin. Hopefully someone there can help!

You are on the wrong site, it's www.slideshowclub.com ;)/>

Yachtsman1

Hello,

You need to register a new account - "Create Account"

http://www.slideshowclub.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register

There is no email validation on Slideshowclub.com

Once you fill out all field the registration should be completed.

Do you have a problem with recognizing of CAPTCHA anti-spam question?

Guest Yachtsman1

Hello,

You need to register a new account - "Create Account"

http://www.slideshowclub.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register

There is no email validation on Slideshowclub.com

Once you fill out all field the registration should be completed.

Do you have a problem with recognizing of CAPTCHA anti-spam question?

Hi Igor

I sounds like Hibrimar is already a member of Slideshow Club? There is another site called slideshow.com.

Regards Eric Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

I hate to be a bother, but I cannot log in to Slideshow Club now. I am probably doing something silly, perhaps it's a password issue. I tried clicking on "Contact the community administrator" which takes me to an empty screen.

Should I just make a new profile?

If you have registered. when you click on the link from the top of the forum page, Slideshow Club should recognise you from the cookies it leaves on your system. :unsure:/>

Yachtsman1.

If you have registered. when you click on the link from the top of the forum page, Slideshow Club should recognise you from the cookies it leaves on your system. :unsure:/>/>

Yachtsman1.

Thanks. I wish cookies had been the solution. Unfortunately all my cookies have been eaten.

So, any solutions?

Guest Yachtsman1

Thanks. I wish cookies had been the solution. Unfortunately all my cookies have been eaten.

So, any solutions?

Hi Judy

Since I registered, it has thrown up a number of problems, the main one being I didn't get any direct notifications from the site in my email system. I have been told that it is due to SSC's system not being compatable with my ISP's system, which is BT Internet.com, one of the largest in the UK. A workaround would be if you have a different email address than the one you registered with, is to use that & re-register.

Eric

Yachtsman1.