Igor

• 5 weeks later...

The article (first draft):

Link or Add an Audio File to a Slide

Has been added to the Online Help File.

http://docs.picturestoexe.com/en/techniques/linkoradd

DG

Dave,

Really excellent work! Really important to put in reminders of what you can't or should not do, also, like what you added: "Linked Audio Clips which are in the same Track cannot be Crossfaded".

Gary

A number of updates, revisions and How To's have been added to the Online Help during September.

Amongst the How To's is a method for creating a Circular Image with (or without) Frame which can be Zoomed, Panned etc within the Frame.

Once again, the Online Help is an ongoing project and is open to anyone to contribute.

DG

A number of updates, revisions and How To's have been added to the Online Help during September.

Amongst the How To's is a method for creating a Circular Image with (or without) Frame which can be Zoomed, Panned etc within the Frame.

Once again, the Online Help is an ongoing project and is open to anyone to contribute.

DG

Dave,

I have a suggestion for some info that should be added to the Online Help for inputting adjusts to Canvas Size. I just had to go through changing the Canvas Size on in a slide show with over 300 images. I had to do this one by one. At first, I made the inputs to Canvas Size by typing in numbers and then retyping until I found the right adjustment number for each of the 4 sides of each image. This drove me a bit crazy. Then I found that if I just put the cursor in each side's input (left, right, top, bottom),I can use the Up and Down arrow keys to make the adjustments faster. Then I found out that I can also use the PgUp and PgDown to jump 10 pixels at a time to make the adjustments even faster. I had to do about 150 images before I discovered this faster way of inputting changes to Canvas Size.

So I think it would be a help to add the fact that you can use the Up and Down arrow keys and the PgUp and PgDown keys to facilitate changes in Canvas Size.

I see that this also works for the Animation tab.

Gary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Dave

I saw that you added a new topic in online Help (Add background to the text). I would ask you then also add in the Italian version so that I can translate or explain how to do, it is always possible, so that in the future can do it all alone.
Thanks
Carmelo

• 1 month later...

Search Tip for Online Help:

The Online Help Search (normally) works with searches of four (or more) letters.

If you enter a word such as "Trim" all instances of the word "Trim" are returned but words containing "Trim" are ignored.

To search for "Trimmed" or "Trimming" it is possible to use - Trim* (with the Asterix).

The use of the asterix will allow the return of words CONTAINING "Trim".

The use of the asterix before and after a word allows the search for even three letter words e.g. *rim* and will return "Trim", "Trimmed" and "Trimming".

N.B. It will also return words such as "PRIMary" and "ExpeRIMent".

Hi Dave,

I saw that were performed several insertions of new topics to the online help in December.
You could also put them in the version in Italian so I can translate and update so that version?
To avoid constant demands of the genre, I would like to know if I can run it myself, this procedure of inserting new topics, by copying them from the English version.
Greetings
Carmelo

• 5 weeks later...

I have updated the Hotkey section of the Online Help with some information regarding some Wacom Tablets and how they can be used to Simulate the Ctrl; Shift and Mouse Wheel.

I have had this demonstrated to me by a Tablet User so it is not conjecture. The Tablets which were demonstrated were the Intuos 3 and 4 using PicturesToExe 8.

I have been given to understand that other Tablets in common use can be configured in the same way.

DG