WnSoft Forums

PTE AV Studio Online Help

Igor

Dear Dave

I reported to Igor's my idea of ​​translating the online Help in Italian and he agrees, but he told me to turn to you for the way forward. So look for clarification on how I should move.

I would, if I can not translate from the beginning, but randomly, in relation to the most interesting topics, starting, for example from How to ...

Of course I also have to adjust the images to the Italian version and this requires a bit 'of time.

Hopefully I can send you the section "Create a basic AV", which I have translated so that it can tell me if it's okay and possibly what correggerre or adjust.

Waiting for your answer, I congratulate you again for the work you've done with the other authors, to make it even more attractive PTE.

However, I think it is appropriate to communicate by email (my address you can provide him Igor).

Carmelo Battaglia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Dave

I noticed that in the online help in English there are two articles ("Linked images" and "The third image") that were not included in the version in Italian.
You could put them in so that I can translate and maintain updated version in Italian?
Unfortunately, being a long time that I can not access most editing mode you should remember how to do.
Thank you
Carmelo Battaglia