WnSoft Forums

Converting file for mobile devices, eg ipad, ipod

nocky

Having created a slideshow in Pictures2exe on a PC I tried to convert it to play on my iPad using the Publish, for mobile devices. When it arrived on my iPad, there was no music. Can't find any instructions on finalising music on the slideshow but tried linking and locking without success so puzzled now why the music has been lost. Music in MP3 format. Please help.

Guest Yachtsman1

Having created a slideshow in Pictures2exe on a PC I tried to convert it to play on my iPad using the Publish, for mobile devices. When it arrived on my iPad, there was no music. Can't find any instructions on finalising music on the slideshow but tried linking and locking without success so puzzled now why the music has been lost. Music in MP3 format. Please help.

Hi I have had the same problem converting shows for my Tesco Hudle, what setting did you use? I use the create HD video & set the aspect ratio to suit the Hudle. IMO there is something wrong with the bit rate selection on the audio side for the publish for mobile devices after discussions with others on here. :unsure:/>

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-07774300-1393802987_thumb.jp

• 5 weeks later...