WnSoft Forums

Transitions within a slide

bogari0171

Hallo,

I would like to apply transitions only to an image that is part of the slide, and not to the entire slide.

So the transition should not affect the other objects in the slide (simple images or videos)

Is there any tutorial already available on this subject?

Thanks and saluti

Claudio

Make the Slide a Quick Transition and add Key Frames to the individual Objects to Fade in the ones you want Faded - leave the others alone.

Alternatively, put a black image over the ones that you want faded in (in the Objects Pane).

Put the ones that you don't want faded above the Black Image.

Change the Opacity of the Black Image from 100% to Zero with Key Frames.

DG

Thanks Dave.

I am not sure I fully uderstood.

In the annexed screenshot I would like to apply transitions to the boy wiyh glasses (eg page curling transitions) with other boys appearing, while at the same time I would like to continue with the boy in the water (which is an animated image) eventually replaced with other objects, fully independant from the previous image

It seems to me that if I tick on quick selection I do not have any possibilitiy to chose a type of transition (eg curl, shape, page,..)

Saluti

Claudio

post-7416-0-99946300-1395940142_thumb.jp

Thanks Dve,

I am well aware of the way you are suggesting, but I saw a very interesting result in a sildeshow by JP Dollangere which is available on Beechbrook website

The presentation name is "Mon Maitre" and it is really incredible from a technical point of view, specially if you consider that it was produced wit version 5 of PTE

Saluti

Claudio

I remember it Now!!

It is amazing that he was doing all of this in V5!!

I think that you must be refering to the portraits??

That was J-P D's special magic.

I have a collection of his masks - if you are interested I will make them available to you?

DG

Hi Claudio,

Could you please let me know exact link to "Mon Maitre" from JPD?

I got very much interested in your question and references to JPD slideshow, but I can not find it anywhere, either in PicturesToExe or Beechbrook sites.

Thanks.

Jose

Guest Yachtsman1

I would hope that if the site has closed, the exe's on there will be transferred to Slide Show Club??? It would be a shame to lose that archive.

Yachtsman1.

Jose,

go to the Beechbrook website

http://www.beechbrook.com/pte/index.asp?categoryid=1&view=View

and the look for Mon Maitre in the window at the left side of the download button

Then proceed to download it

Saluti

Claudio

Claudio,

Thanks very much for your information.

Yes, I got it now.

Best regards,

Jose

I do not understand what happened

I sent the official URL of beechbrook (taking it directly just opening it) and I sent to Jose , answering to his request

Then, when I tried to open beechbrook again, following a discussion with Dave ( on JP Dollangere masks) I did not succeed any more.

Now I still continue to get another site ( http://www.readyhosting.com/) and I do not understand what happened

Claudio