WnSoft Forums

animation parameters setting by mouse wheel

Daniel,

Try this (you might find it easier) ... right now its already possible to use your keyboard up/down arrow keys to adjust the values. Select the proper edit box first with your mouse ... then hit your arrow key(s) to step the value (whole numbers).

Hi Stu

PTE is an amazing software, even after several years, I can yet discover a new feature!

I must confess that I am used to use the wheel mouse for adjusting values with many other softwares (I can guess, I am not alone), so I ve never used this possibility up to now. I would not say that it is easier but could be considered as a workaround solution.

Thanks

Daniel

• 5 years later...

I think this is still a good idea. Using the keyboard or click and dragging with the mouse (time range requires multiple click and drags) requires additional time. Keep the existing input methods + add scroll wheel input for numeric values.

Thanks,
Tom

• 7 months later...

I still think it would be good to include a 'zoom wheel' or link to the mouse wheel. In Fotomagico 5.6.12 there is a zoom wheel for adjusting zoom and the original point of entry 'on looking at the slide' can be shifted by adjusting where the  slide sits in the frame box. This coupled with the wheel for zoom makes it dead easy.

Andrew