WnSoft Forums

The Tay Bridge Disaster.

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

You may have read in my thread about scanning glass slides how I came upon this subject? After some basic research I amassed a number of slides & videos & a superb rendition of the William McGonagall poem about the disaster.These were edited & mixed in Audacity & PTE and the resulting 4 minute show is now on YouTube.

Yachtsman1

Wie hast du die zweite Bildleiste zum einblenden der Standbilder ins Video hergestellt ? Grüße dieter

Es gibt keine zweite Bildleiste in PTE. Du kann jedoch dasselbe Video in aufeinander folgende Szenen (Slides) einfügen, das erste davon als Master, die weiteren jeweils mit Link dazu festlegen. Dann kann das Video im Hintergrund über die Szenengrenzen hinweg durchlaufen.

Gruß

jt

Guest Yachtsman1

Es gibt keine zweite Bildleiste in PTE. Du kann jedoch dasselbe Video in aufeinander folgende Szenen (Slides) einfügen, das erste davon als Master, die weiteren jeweils mit Link dazu festlegen. Dann kann das Video im Hintergrund über die Szenengrenzen hinweg durchlaufen.

Gruß

jt

That isn't quite correct, I used 2 video clips & duplicated them twice to give me the length of time for the train background.

PS If you wish to answer queries aimed at me, please include an English translation.

Yachtsman1

That isn't quite correct, I used 2 video clips & duplicated them twice to give me the length of time for the train background ...

Sorry, but my remark does not refer to your production. It just explains to Dieter how to realize transitions of still images with a video as a common background, and hopefully it is an appropriate answer to his question.

Regards,

jt

Guest Yachtsman1

Sorry, but my remark does not refer to your production. It just explains to Dieter how to realize transitions of still images with a video as a common background, and hopefully it is an appropriate answer to his question.

Regards,

jt

But I didn't use the master setting which I believe you mentioned to Dieter. This is where things become confusing when translating English to & from other languages, & to the person trying to interpret what is meant, god only knows :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Danke für die Antworten - Es wäre spannend wenn es eine ausführliche Anleitung für diesen Effekt gäbe.

Google: Thanks for the replies - It would be exciting if there were detailed instructions for this effect.

Dieter

Hi Deiter

This is an early tutorial of mine which shows the basics.

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Deiter

This is an early tutorial of mine which shows the basics.

Yachtsman1.

Dieter

I have taken screen shots of the process I used, hope these my help understand how I did it.

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-58497600-1410002642_thumb.jp post-5560-0-21557800-1410002655_thumb.jp post-5560-0-43995300-1410002668_thumb.jp

post-5560-0-52691300-1410002684_thumb.jp

Hi Eric, I just learned something,from your tutorial, that you suggested, to Deiter.
The suggestion, was to use a grey background under the image that you are going to reduce the opacity of.
Thank you! I could not figure that one out, for myself.
Thanks again, robertg.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Robert

Glad you found it useful. If you use the link under my name there are a number of tutorials on YouTube you may find useful, A picture is worth a thousand words!

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.