WnSoft Forums

Transitions issue

HFnotts

I am experiencing issues when seeking to add a transition to a slide which is not at the beginning of a project but, say a third into the slide line.

Cloning keyframes doesn't have any effect on, say a zoom with the zoom not stopping when a second keyframe is added, and inset slides also having erratic behaviour not controlled by adding keyframes.

What I am trying to do is zoom into the background slide and when the zoom halts bring in an insert slide.

I note from Barry's Beckham's video tutorials and other literature, including the online P2E help that when selecting a slide to which to add a transition that the left keyframe should start at zero. Mine don't but show the slide's position in the length of the full project.

Is this correct? I've done the required timing additions to cloned keyframes correctly (I believe) but to no effect.

Am I missing a box to tick or is there something else that I am missing? I'm sure there is probably a simple answer but it is all getting rather frustrating!

Would appreciate any advice please.

HF

If you look at the pop up when you mouse over the key frame flag, the time value will show where the image sits in your entire slide show. If you look over to the right in the animation section of the Objects and Animation screen you will see a value of zero in a box called Key Frame Time.

Zero indicates the start of your animation for the duration of that particular image. 5000, would indicate a position 5 seconds from when that slide starts to appear on screen. Now you can determine a zoom and how long you want the zoom to run