WnSoft Forums

Hiding my notes from audience

birder

What application are you using for your notes, Kevin? Unless you have your notes as text on your slides, you won't see them when the show is being displayed.

Normally, one would not have two applications playing simultaneously unless you were using two separate displays.

Best regards,

Lin

I have used Powerpoint for years and have entered my notes into the file which does not appear on screen when projected, so my audience cannot see them. However, I can, when I look at my laptop which is connected to the projector. In this way, if I forget about the slide I am displaying, I can 'seamlessly' refer to my notes on the laptop and talk about the image to my audience, without them knowing that I am referring to my notes. I have had Pictures to Exe for many years, and I was hoping that by version 8 something similar was possible. I yearn for this to be true as I prefer Pictures to Exe over Powerpoint for my presentations.

Kevin

Yes indeed this can be done in PowerPoint, you write your comments on the bottom of the page of each slide, then set your presentation to " presenter view". It seems to work better in office 2010, where not only do you see your notes, but you also get a view of the next slide too.

It pains me to say this, being a Windows man, but apparently some Macbooks can display two separate images at once, one on the projector screen and another on the laptop, both full screen. You have your show on screen and your notes or whatever on the laptop screen. I don't think that can be done in Windows without dual gpu's.

It pains me to say this, being a Windows man, but apparently some Macbooks can display two separate images at once, one on the projector screen and another on the laptop, both full screen. You have your show on screen and your notes or whatever on the laptop screen. I don't think that can be done in Windows without dual gpu's.

I am doing so that the writer reads the texts specifically written to my photos, and read it with cards and could screen laptop !!! If he went on to hide the notes before the screening would be great. And it seems to me that it can be done in the PTE, by restricting the display area?

The feature that you might need is part of an advanced speaker support, as provided by other AV software. While running the show in the preview, one monitor (or projector) shows the presentation, while the second monitor shows the timeline with running cursor, and at well-defined points of time on the second monitor windows with text comments are displayed.

Regards,

jt