WnSoft Forums

Project in dropbox

elsebels

I would like to put my project in 'dropbox',so my friends can see it on theyre PC.How can I do this?Save it as exe file or ...?

greetings,

elsebels

To add to what Claudio has said...

There are several ways. Zip the executable output and save that or create an MP4 and save it in a zipped format. The zip format will preserve the integrity of the files which can sometimes be corrupted by anti-virus software. For Windows based PC's it's also nice to create your executable in the "Safe Executable for Internet" mode which not only is a digitally signed file, but also creates its own folder when downloaded.

Best regards,

Lin

Guest Yachtsman1

I would like to put my project in 'dropbox',so my friends can see it on theyre PC.How can I do this?Save it as exe file or ...?

greetings,

elsebels

Hi Elsebels

I compiled a tutorial of how to upload to Dropbox some time ago, it is over a year old but may be of some use. You can also upload to Mediafire or Slide Show Club, there are also tutorials on my Youtube channel for those also.

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Overnight I realised the first tutorial was for uploading only & that I had also produced another on how to download from Dropbox assuming you have been sent a link. This covers that.

Yachtsman1.