WnSoft Forums

Trouble with animation

benro

I've made a small slideshow with an animation of drops. When i play it in the small player in PTE It works perfect and it also works perfect in the player in objects and animation, but when I try it with the Preview button there is no drops and no animation. If I make a exe file there is no drops or animation. I've made this before and I had no problem. I tried it in PTE 8.0.11 and 8.0.12.

Roger

Hi Roger,

If you could zip up your PTE project (File - Create Backup in Zip) and post a link we can have a look and see if there is any obvious issue. Also could you say whether you have recently changed or updated your anti-virus software and which, if any, you are using. It would also help to know the operating system version and resouces of your computer.

Also, please try to make an exe file with no specific animation and see if the exe creates normally.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Roger,

Temporarily disable the anti-virus and try again - lately there have been several anti-virus programs which give false positives. Nod 32 is an excellent anti-virus but it may be interfering with the executable code.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin

I closed the antivirus but it don't help. I think there is somethibg wrong in 8.0.11 and 8.0.12. Last time I made a similar animation was in middle of january and I think I had 8.0.10 installed at tahat time and it worked perfect. If I move this project to our other computer there I have 8.0.1 it works perfect and both computers have the same antivirus. It seems to me that when I click on the Preview button or when I make the exe file it wont read the PNG file correctly. When I play it in the small player in PTE it works perfect. If I had an erlier version of PTE I could try uninstall the version I have and make a new installation with an erlier version. But I have no erlier version.

Roger

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Lin

I closed the antivirus but it don't help. I think there is somethibg wrong in 8.0.11 and 8.0.12. Last time I made a similar animation was in middle of january and I think I had 8.0.10 installed at tahat time and it worked perfect. If I move this project to our other computer there I have 8.0.1 it works perfect and both computers have the same antivirus. It seems to me that when I click on the Preview button or when I make the exe file it wont read the PNG file correctly. When I play it in the small player in PTE it works perfect. If I had an erlier version of PTE I could try uninstall the version I have and make a new installation with an erlier version. But I have no erlier version.

Roger

Hi Roger

You can get an earlier version here, latest only 7.5 unfortunately. http://www.wnsoft.com/archives/

Yachtsman1.