WnSoft Forums

In Memoriam

cagney123

I put together a slideshow honoring one of my favorite composers, James Horner, who just died a few days ago, tragically.

I chose one piece of his, one of my favorites, and one of his older, lesser known pieces. I sincerely hope my little piece honors him. My talents are limited, but his were extraordinary. Please, take a moment to grab your favorite beverage and relax and enjoy this mans talent.

The show is on Slideshowclub.com

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for your Horner tribute above, as usual a great show from you with your images of of abandoned countryside and habitations. To a New Zealander these are strange and compelling images, unlike anything in this young country, and your choice of music, in this case Horner, in other cases Zimmer etc. is hauntingly compelling.

Your shows are worthy of solitary contemplation, more than just a show, though they can spellbind our club audience as well.

Thank you,

Colin (NZ)

Hi Jeff, well done, with amazing photos, thank you for shareing your hiking trips, into places

I will never explore.

All the best, Robert

PS, your dog is a bit of a daredevil, venturing to the edge of those cliffs.

Hi Jeff, well done, with amazing photos, thank you for shareing your hiking trips, into places

I will never explore.

All the best, Robert

PS, your dog is a bit of a daredevil, venturing to the edge of those cliffs.

Thank you Robert. Yes, Sammy was a daredevil but she was far less daring than Buck, my first Akita. He would walk out to the edge of all cliffs and then look at me as if he was waiting for me to take his picture. I have many old videos of Buck and me shouting "Buck no!!" at the top of my lungs.

I still get a laugh and a good cry when I get the old films out.

Thanks again for taking time to comment.

All the best to you too, Jeff

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for your Horner tribute above, as usual a great show from you with your images of of abandoned countryside and habitations. To a New Zealander these are strange and compelling images, unlike anything in this young country, and your choice of music, in this case Horner, in other cases Zimmer etc. is hauntingly compelling.

Your shows are worthy of solitary contemplation, more than just a show, though they can spellbind our club audience as well.

Thank you,

Colin (NZ)

Thanks Colin...as always, you have taken the time so stop by and even post. I know it takes time, and I appreciate it. I'm very pleased you notice the music choices as that is the driving force for me.

New Zealand...I didn't know...I've always wanted to visit, but health and money just won't permit that wonderful trip to happen. You have some wonderful country to explore. And say hello to your club members for me. I bet it is a real hoot and lots of fun.

All the best to you, Colin

Jeff Lunt